One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Pawan Kumar Verma

Advocate Pawan Kumar Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Divorce, Insurance, Motor Accident, Corporate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pawan Kumar Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pawan provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Insurance Matters, Divorce Matters, Corporate Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pawan enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2010. He is a member of Jaipur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/2786/2010
  • District Court, Jaipur,
  • Jaipur District Court,
  • Rajasthan High Court,
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur

Get advice from Advocate Pawan Kumar Verma

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Pawan Kumar Verma Procedure to transfer a case which is under Trial Booking husband for attempt to murder and filing divorce petition