One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Parvez

Advocate Parvez

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Parvez
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, High Court, NCLT, RERA, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Parvez is part of Palladium Legal, a law firm with years of experience in handling various corporate, company, litigation and dispute resolution matters with a dynamic approach a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and have now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Parvez

  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Mumbai
  • Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration (MCIA)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai
  • Securities Appellate Tribunal, Mumbai
  • Supreme Court Of India

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Parvez. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Parvez

Q: Won case under NI 138 but did not get the money

I had two cheques those got bounced. I filed complaint and got the judgement in my favour. The other party opted for appeal but the appeal also got dismissed. its been 4 months and he failed to file revision before high court. What are my option to recover money and put him behind bar as the original punishment was 1 month of imprisonment and 81,000 cash. Thanks

Advocate Parvez answered
Thanks for the query. On the basis of the information provided above we would like to inform you that since you have obtained an order in your favor and the appeal in high court stands dismissed as on date you are requested to proceed with the execution of the order which you are already obtained in your favor.

Q: Faulty furniture delivered and no customer support after delivery prov

Hello!I purchased a dining table from a furniture store. The dining table was custom made. The speciation decided were:1. Shape: Round2. Primary wood: Teak3. Colour: Light wood The delivered product was defective in 2 sense, first, the colour was completely different and second, the table is of very light considering it is made of teak wood. The table easily moves with a single push. The table was also delivered 1 month later. For a price of Rs. 52000, they did no justice.Can you please gu

Advocate Parvez answered
Thanks for the query on the platform of lawrato . For this you can file the complaint at district Consumer Redressal. for the compensation or any other appropriate relief as per the provisions of law for the time being in force.

Q: Section 44 of The Transfer of property act 1872

We encroached on our neighbour's land in 2007. Now, one out of the seven co-owners is willing to sell us their share. However, the other co-owners may oppose this transfer. What should we do? We are interested in buying the land.

Advocate Parvez answered
This is disputed land, apparently is it clear that the title to the property is not clear so in order to obtain a clear title each of the original owners shall apply for partition suit in the court of competent jurisdiction so that clarity is obtained regarding the title of the property. Once the title of the property is clear and freed from the any encrumbramces only than any other commercial transactions on the property shall be entertained.

Q: Change in DOB on class 10 cbse marksheet

My date of Birth was issued with a wrong date in 2013(I am 2007 born). My correct DOB is 30/07/2007 whereas in Bith certificate it is mentioned as 01/05/2007. Due to this in my school also my DOB was 01/05/2007. I passed out class 10th(CBSE) with the same date on my marksheet. Is there any way by which i can change my DOB on all documents? I have hospital record which says i was born on 30/07/2007. I can issue a new birth certificate on basis of that document. But how to make change in Class 10

Advocate Parvez answered
Thanks for your query on Lawrato. Yes it is possible to rectify your Date of birth, for this you have to change your date of birth through gazatte notification and public notice. Please feel free to contact our good office to resolve your problem at the earliest.

Q: Advise regarding legal action againts training institute for bad servi

I took admission in the Henry Harvin Institute for Taxation and Accounting course. The service provided by them is very bad. Trainers quality is not that good, and there is no proper response from the team, which leads to mental distress. I want to ask if i can take any legal action against them

Advocate Parvez answered
Thanks for query on Lawrato. We are given to understand that you have not been properly trained as per your expectation which qualified under the definition of defeciancy in service as per the provisions of Consumer Protection Act 2019. You are requested to contact us in person with all the requisite documents to resolved your problem.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Parvez

Can Advocate Parvez represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Parvez can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Parvez?

When you meet with Advocate Parvez for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Parvez?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Parvez, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Parvez?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Parvez, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Parvez?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Parvez regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Parvez?

The cost of hiring Advocate Parvez can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Parvez