One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Pankaj Bafna

Advocate Pankaj Bafna

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Pankaj Bafna completed his law in the year 1994 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cyber Crime, Property, Criminal, Civil, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pankaj enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 1994. He is a member of the Bombay Bar Association, City Civil & Sessions Court Bar Association Mumbai.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1235/1994
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pankaj Bafna. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pankaj Bafna

Q: How long does it take to get a mobile phone taken as evidence back?

My mobile phone was taken into police custody on 7th Sep 2017 after keeping me in lockup for a night on the evening of 6th Sep. Today its 26th Oct and I still haven't got it back. It happened because a case was filed against me by my ex friends girlfriend for slandering her on Facebook.. I have never met the girl before. I only knew her boyfriend who was my friend until this happened. I did it because she sent me messages full of bad words on facebook and instagram. I produced the proof but the sub inspector gave me the excuse of her being a girl and coming to complaint first. I got a call on 24th Oct saying I have to come and pick up a letter for me from the ACP. When I went I was told to visit the ACP's office so I did. Once there a person in civil dress told me I would have to get a female as a guarantor for me who should be living near me and should not be related to me. I was told to also come every Thursday to the ACP's office for "hajiri". Please advise me here on what to do.

Advocate Pankaj Bafna answered
First apply for copy of FIR filed by the girl with the concerned police station who has to give you the same within 24 hours of the application and if they dont then apply before the concerned Judicial or magistrate court and get the same and hire a lawyer and apply for the custody of Mobile phone if the Panchnama of the mobile is not done and sent for forensics.

Q: Employee denying access to our domain name and email hosting

Our employee denying access to our domain name and email hosting.

Advocate Pankaj Bafna answered
Lodge a complaint against him for illegally holding the domain and not giving access to email hosting which belongs to you or your company. Employee has only rights of access till he is into employment

Q: Mother claiming deceased father's property after living separately

Hi, my father and mother are living separate (not divorced) for a long time. Still i did whatever i can for my father including supporting him when required, including in his last yearsmonths. After he passed away, his family is not giving us anything from his property. Do I have a claim over this property? what if he as made a will and given his property to others and not us? Can I or my mother legally file a claim on such property? FYI: a part of my father's property is inherited by grandfather

Advocate Pankaj Bafna answered
Yes you can claim as per Hindu Succession Act if you are coming under the Hindi Religion and normally also you and your mother can claim right in property and challenge the will if given to others not related.

Q: Remedy if ex girl friend charged boyfriend under criminal charges

My boyfriend cheated on me with his ex girlfriend.. Now his ex girlfriend do complaint against him that he cheated on her.. She apply some ipc section for cheating in love and she give some proof to police which are against to my boyfriend .. But i don't want that my boyfriend suffer from these.. I want to help him to get out from these problems.. What can i do.. Pls help me

Advocate Pankaj Bafna answered
If there is a FIR registered then tell your boy friend to take bail and try to settle the issue with his ex-girlfriend and ifcant then to face the trial and prove innocent. If your boy friend is really into false promises then you too also keepdistance from him and be alert.

Q: Wants to know legality of online multiplayer poker or rummy business

hello sir .. namaste ..sir sir mai online real money poker or rummy business start karana chahata hu maharashtra me .. kay esake liye koi lincese ki jarurat hogi ... ya nahi.....kya maharashtra me ye business legel hei ya ilegel hai .... agar hai to mai karnataka ojr olkata me start kar sakata hu ... esa state me lincses ki jarurat hogi ...legel hai eas state me

Advocate Pankaj Bafna answered
All over India, the business you are proposing is illegal under the Information Technology Act and also Indian Penal Code as it comes under gambling. If you are hosting this on an international server, and outside the jurisdiction of India, then you can host it.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pankaj Bafna

Can Advocate Pankaj Bafna represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pankaj Bafna can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bafna?

When you meet with Advocate Pankaj Bafna for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bafna?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bafna, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bafna?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bafna, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pankaj Bafna?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pankaj Bafna regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pankaj Bafna?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pankaj Bafna can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.