One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Nikhil Dhawan

Advocate Nikhil Dhawan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Sector 12, Faridabad
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Cyber Crime, GST, Labour & Service, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Nikhil Dhawan completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Cheque Bounce, Cyber Crime, Startup, GST, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nikhil enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017.

Enrollment Number : D/5414/2017
  • Consumer Forum, Panchkula,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal, Faridabad,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Nikhil Dhawan What to do if salary has not been credited since 3 months Want to know is GST applicable in private hostel business