One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Madhuri Bakshi

Advocate Madhuri Bakshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 16, Faridabad
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Madhuri Bakshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Madhuri provides services in Child Custody, divorce, family law, consumer cases, start up and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. Her area of specialization comprises of women and child related laws like Domestic Violence, POCSO Act, Sexual Harassment of Women etc.

Advocate Madhuri enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. She is a member of the Rohini Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1650/2015

  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Madhuri Bakshi

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Maitreyi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
she turned out to be beneficial for us, planning to hire her for our cmpanys legal matters.
Over 3 months ago
Urmila devi bhardwaj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issues was a peculiar one, but it turned out that she was an expert in such cases. She helped me get justice. Forever thankful to her.
Over 3 months ago
Madhusudan Goyal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
loved her way of handling clients
Over 3 months ago
Ramasubramanian Appadurai - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I have just started to work with this lawyer. She is very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. I look forward to continuing to work with her on my legal matters.
2 months ago
Rajan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am very greatful to 'LawRato' team, especially to Advocate Madhuri for her generous and availability in solving my problem
Over 3 months ago
Dushyant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
An experienced thoughtful approach towards driving the issue towards resolution/solving the problem. Patient enough in listening and polite enough to answer the query. Felt great speaking to him
Over 3 months ago
Seema - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Affordable lawyer with great experience. would fairly rate her 5/5. Much deserved after my case.
2 months ago
Chitra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Will get in touch with her for further steps shortly
2 months ago
Monika - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She gave me the best legal advice in very simple language unlike other advocates who use legal jargons and scare the client without any reason.It was really helpful .Thanks !
2 months ago
RAMESH P MANDAL - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's knowledge of my legal issue was very useful. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. My legal issue was successfully resolved by the legal advice that Advocate Madhuri Bakshi provided me with.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Madhuri Bakshi

Q: Child care , child studies , sharing of house hold responsibility

My wife is working and does not stay most of the days in house , she neither fulfill any household responsibilities nor fake care of child , neither she contributes to household expenses not child expenses , can I file case

Advocate Madhuri Bakshi answered
If your wife has failed to fulfil her matrimonial obligations and you are the primary caretaker of the child and you want to Divorce your wife then you can file a Divorce case on the grounds of cruelty and child custody case against her.

Q: Wants to file for divorce petition under experience lawyer as early

I need divorce from my husband Happy Kamboj due to extra marital relationship

Advocate Madhuri Bakshi answered
The grounds of Divorce in your case would be that of adultery. If you have any proofs of the extra marital relationship, the name, contact details of the woman involved then that would be very helpful for the case.

Q: inlaws control every expenditure & not supporting

working women, in laws track every spending from salary. asked for my salary slips.not allow me to do expenditure. If i do, they claims that we will give you money for spending. husband checks everything online(took password creds from me).now asking for pf,form60 n every detail.still after giving every detail, not treating me well n making circumstances to make me leave my job.can i file divorce on these basis.

Advocate Madhuri Bakshi answered
Forcefully taking financial information is a form of financial abuse and not treating you well is also a cruelty and emotional abuse which form a part of Domestic Violence. You can file a case for Domestic Violence in the Magistrate Court, criminal complaint for cruelty in Mahila Thana and Divorce in the Family Court.

Q: Legal advise for Absconding, financial ,Mental-physical harassment

Married for 10.5 years.We have a son 6 yr old. My husband kept me under isolation, economic abuse,verbal-physical -mental harassement since 3 years. he has 3 properties, 2 are under loan.No property under my name. He is having extra marital affair with his friend. He changed his job and did not tell me . He got job in Bangladesh,I put a police complaint, agreement was signed for monthly maintenance and He fled , not paying as fixed amount. His salary is not what he showed me on paper.Pls advise.

Advocate Madhuri Bakshi answered
You can file a case under Section 125 of croc for maintenance. Your husband will have to furnish his income proofs and bank account statements along with his affidavit and based upon this, the court will award maintenance.

Q: Fixing Timeframe for contested Divorce

Hi Team,My WIfe Deserted me 5 years back and from last 3 years I am contesting Divorce. The Respondent took almost 1 year to file objection and mediation was referred was two times which almost took 9 months and Now its in evidence stage. Can we File an IA requesting family court to fix the timeline for this case. Please suggest

Advocate Madhuri Bakshi answered
Hi,Generally In Divorce cases the courts do not fix any timeline and they try for an amicable settlement at every possible stage so these cases are time consuming. If you want to file any such application then you should have some special grounds of urgency.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Madhuri Bakshi

Can Advocate Madhuri Bakshi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Madhuri Bakshi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Madhuri Bakshi?

When you meet with Advocate Madhuri Bakshi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Madhuri Bakshi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Madhuri Bakshi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Madhuri Bakshi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Madhuri Bakshi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Madhuri Bakshi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Madhuri Bakshi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Madhuri Bakshi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Madhuri Bakshi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.