One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Neha Dhanwani

Advocate Neha Dhanwani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court New Building, Lucknow
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Sindhi
Advocate Neha Dhanwani completed her law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Criminal, Divorce, Wills / Trusts, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Neha enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2017. She is a member of the Uttar Pradesh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/2681/2017
  • Civil Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Neha Dhanwani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Neha Dhanwani

Q: Are there any problems faced on transfer of property through will

My father has registered a will in which he has written the to my name after his death. What problems can be raised by my brothers in transfering of the property to my name(as per the will) after my father's death?

Advocate Neha Dhanwani answered
Legally they have no right if in the will reasons clearly mentioned that why your father do will in your favour, not in your brother's.??? If it clear so they not creat any law issue.. It's depends on will's drafting

Q: Procedure to claim share in ancestral property.

Kya without will se mili property per grand children ka rite hota hai ?property father ke grand father ki thi ab grand father n father Don o Nahi hai.ab Sab property grand mother ke pass hai.grand mother aur Bhua Sabhi property sell kar rahe hai..pls guide me.. We are hindu family

Advocate Neha Dhanwani answered
Unko legally right hai k wo property bech skti hai... Qki property unke nam h. Per hindu law k anusar apko right h k ap claim kr skte h... Qki property grand parents ki ki h to wo family property hui r family property me apka right h ap court se apna share le skte h

Q: Legal remedy to quash FIR filed under false allegations by girl

A girl has files a false complained under sec 376/506, she said she has some photographs as well as audio recordings of promise of merriage, in her FIR she said that, under false promise of merriage he raped me many times, she has a record of doing the same some earlier years too, we have the proof of that, also we have some proofs of changing her name in FIR means she had done FIR with different name, we also have information that the 164 statement has not done till date while the FIR has done some 35 days ago, and may be the medical has also not done. HC has gave us arrest stay for 10 days and directed IO to present the case diary, now what to do next. is there any chance to quash the FIR.

Advocate Neha Dhanwani answered
Yes u asked for FIR quashing. And also supreme court most of decision says that on the basis of false marriage promise, 376 ipc charges not be made out. Because you both are a adult and know the the consiqunces of the act.

Q: Possession not given by Varanasi development authority

Dear All I have bought a free hold plotl in Varanasi City through Auction process from Varanasi Devlopment Authority (UP Government Devlopment Authority). Varanasi Devlopment Authority has done registry on my name in Oct 2010, When I have started construction the Varanasi Devlopment Authority officials oraly communicate to stop construction on the plot. After that from last six to seven years I am regularly visiting the Varanasi Devlopment Office for giving us physical possession of plot.,They are always hiding the fact that land is in legal dispute with other party.When we are started asking through Online complaint portal then VDA confirm that land is in legal dispute with other party. Now I want to know that what kind of option I am having in legal case that is going on land, and apart of this what kind of right I have as a customer for not giving the possession of property by Varanasi Devlopment Authority in last so many years. Regards

Advocate Neha Dhanwani answered
U can file a case against the authority and other members who related from this matter in the consumer courtN take a possession or full amount with interests back and also u can claimed for mental n physical harassment and also for court and advocate fees

Q: Legal action against fake calls causing trouble

Hey! there is a guy name, . He was my bf for past some months, now we r apart from each othr from july 2017. N from some earlier days, he is trubbuling me. He sprid out my no. among his frnds n m getting fake clls from many days....the fake callers used to ask tht, where is my bf? n all...pllzz help me n tell me tht what shoud i do for teaching him a lesson about girls respect n empowerment

Advocate Neha Dhanwani answered
U have most of d ways. First off all u can use women power line no for complain. Or u can also take a legal action. Most of the laws provided a way r remedies for a female's right. U can also take help of police and lodged the first information report

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Neha Dhanwani

Can Advocate Neha Dhanwani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Neha Dhanwani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Neha Dhanwani?

When you meet with Advocate Neha Dhanwani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Neha Dhanwani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Neha Dhanwani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Neha Dhanwani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Neha Dhanwani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Neha Dhanwani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Neha Dhanwani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Neha Dhanwani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Neha Dhanwani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.