One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Namrata Rane

Advocate Namrata Rane

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 10+ user ratings
Girgaon, Mumbai
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Namrata Rane has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Namrata Rane's office is in Girgaon, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • Mumbai Suburban District Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Top Reviews

Aradhana - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. She was comforting and helpful
Jul 07, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Namrata Rane Where can a case be withdrawn from Will marriage in mexico will be valid in India also