One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Murli Manohar

Advocate Murli Manohar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Murali Manohar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Murali provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, RTI Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Murali enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1992.

Enrollment Number : UP/7109/1992
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • Labour Court, Lucknow

Get advice from Advocate Murli Manohar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Murli Manohar Need information regarding divorce process and alimony How to file for cheque bounce