One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rohtak - Advocate Mukesh Deswal

Advocate Mukesh Deswal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBharat Colony, Rohtak
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Mukesh Deswal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mukesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2015. He is a member of the Rohtak Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1152/2015
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Jhajjar
  • District Court, Panipat
  • District Court, Rohtak
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rohtak

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mukesh Deswal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mukesh Deswal

Q: What are the latest law on time bar in case of Section 138 of NI act?

what are the latest law on time bar in case of Section 138 of NI act? Need to know the latest update on this o=in case of any amendment

Advocate Mukesh Deswal answered
the cheque needs to be deposited within three months legal notice recent within 30 days from receipt of return memo legal notice should give 15 days time to the party for payment after expiry of period of 15 days the complaint under section 138 Negotiable Instruments Act needs to be filed within 30 days

Q: SC person commenting on the family's caste want to take legal action

I am from herbal caste and a sc person is keep comments on me and my children all the time . I wanted to take legal action against him

Advocate Mukesh Deswal answered
You need to tell in which category does Herbal cast falls.Any one can take action against a person who is disturbing the tranquillity in the society. You can file a suit for permanent injunction restraining the person from such conduct.

Q: What to do if someone obtain fraud degree

A man is working in govt job as a staff nurse since 2010 to till now as a regular and permanant worker.he got a post basic bsc nursing degrre from the ABC university in 2013(2011 to2012).But he neither informed department nor taken study leave.she is not showing it to department also.he did this course on regular basis and only gone to university for exams.during period of course he was enjoying govt.job.his one friend also did same along with.friend is in Private job. What type of ipc section can be applied to these well as ccs(central govt )rule. I got these information through RTI

Advocate Mukesh Deswal answered
You need to obtain the attendance record of the candidate from the university as well as his/her attendance from the employer and whether this person took any study leaves or not. Also seek the admission form filled in by the candidate at the time of admission, than only it can be decided if any of the provisions of I.P.C. are attracted or not.Regards,Mukesh Deswal, Advocate.

Q: I want know if gambling case is registered

I caught by the cops once playing cards and they register case. Does it effects my govt job?

Advocate Mukesh Deswal answered
It does not effect your govt job as long as you are not convicted by the court.Few things are not clear here:If a case is registered were you arrested? and were you produced before a magistrate? are you on bail?If yes you can plead not guilty and contest your case once challan is produced. More over you can also go for plea bargaining if you want. But from your query its not clear if really there is a case against you.Regards,Mukesh Deswal,Advocate,Punjab & Haryana High CourtDistinguished member:International Counsel of Jurist London [UK]

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mukesh Deswal

Can Advocate Mukesh Deswal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mukesh Deswal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Deswal?

When you meet with Advocate Mukesh Deswal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Deswal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Deswal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Deswal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Deswal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mukesh Deswal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mukesh Deswal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mukesh Deswal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mukesh Deswal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.