One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Mrugesh Vyas

Advocate Mrugesh Vyas

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGhatlodia, Ahmedabad
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Mrugesh Vyas completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Civil, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Family, Labour & Service, Banking / Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mrugesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujrat in 2015. He is a member of the Gujrat High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1437/2015
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad
  • District Court, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mrugesh Vyas. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mrugesh Vyas

Q: Possibility to file case by girl's family after the court marriage

I am a Hindu and married my girlfriend who is also Hindu. Both of us are of 23 years. We have obtained the marriage certificate from the court. But the Advocate or the Court has not send any notice to the respective family. Its been 70 days from the date of marriage. Is there any possibility that the girl's parents may file case??

Advocate Mrugesh Vyas answered
Court is not supposed to send notice.If your advocate hasn't send it then you may also send it to them.I would advise you to inform the concern police station about your marriage so that in future parents of girl can't lodge complaint against you before police station

Q: Have extra marital affair with colleague and wants to be safe legally

Hello sir I have been in a extra marital relation with one of my known collegue working in my office. She dumped her husband by directly saying him about us. Now I want to know if any action can be taken by her husband is possible and what is extra marital affairs law in india? and is extra marital affairs legal in india? how can I keep myself safe from any matters which can create trouble for me in the future Waiting for quick responce

Advocate Mrugesh Vyas answered
As per indian laws it's illegal to have extra marital affairs.It's good for you if you come out of such relationship otherwise it may cause serious effect on your relationships with your wife.Your wife may file divorce application on this ground since it is called bigamy under indian penal code.It's priama facie advise to you more advise can be provided with more clarity from your side.Keep away from such relationship.

Q: Legal action against company for not providing experience certificate

Hi,  I was working in IT company since 1.5 years and there I have sign bond for 1.8 months after last month I got opportunity to work in another good company so I got to current company boss and ask that if I leave this company after bond without notice period and should I get my experience certificate that the boss gets too much angry on me and insult me and told me to get out don't come office from tomorrow so I left company after a day project manager call me on phone and apologized me from boss and told me to get back to work and leave whenever you want , then again I join that company on that day boss call me in his office and told me handover your project so someone and you will get your documents so I do and work ,after 30th dec. I left company they told me we will give you your certificate after 10-15 days so I visit company Saturday now the boss told to HR that I'll not get any doc, now whal should I do ?

Advocate Mrugesh Vyas answered
Sorry to say but till date whatever you have done is only oral communication it's better for you to do e-mail communication with company so that it can be established that even though you are asking for experience certificate still they aren't providing yoy the certificate, it is advisable that before you think of legal action you must establish something concrete so that based on which legal notice can also be given to company.First do email communication with company even though they don't provide you within weeks time, send another email about legal action that you want to take against them even though they don't provide you then consult advocate for legal action

Q: Can people marrying under special marriage act claim police protection

If hindu boy and muslim girl are marrying under special marriage act and it will take one month to get marriage certificate. What they have to do for police protection before marriage certificate comes? Because girl's parents are against to the marriage.

Advocate Mrugesh Vyas answered
For police protection you may have to approach court where court can give direction to police for protection, but to get protection you have to convince the court about your situation, you can also first go to the concerned police station and ask for protection and give all the details about your situation.Better advise can be given after understanding the whole situation.

Q: Legal action as boy threatening to defame the girl using her mail

My cousin was in a relationship with a boy(both Hindu)for 8months.She ended the relationship because the boy was cheating on her.One mutual friend asked about their relationship so she told him that they are not together as the boy was cheating on her.This friend revealed this conversation to the boy without informing her.The boy got angry and threatened her that he will put a defamation case on her if she doesn’t apologise over email and even sent a draft format for a formal apology.We did not want to get into any trouble so my cousin wrote the mail saying that her conversation with the mutual friend was not intended to defame him and it was a conversation between two friends.After 2-3 days the boy again wrote her a mail saying that she should keep her mouth shut and he will show the previous mail to all the common people to prove her lie.She is quite afraid as the boy even threatened to come to her house and create a scene.Are there grounds of a case of defamation against my cousin?

Advocate Mrugesh Vyas answered
Na case of defamation is made out against your cousin, nothing to be worried about defamation, but it is advisable for her that she lodge a complaint against that boy for blackmailing her so that police can take action against him.This is a prima facie advise better advise cane be given after looking to the email communications carried out between boy and girl.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mrugesh Vyas

Can Advocate Mrugesh Vyas represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mrugesh Vyas can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mrugesh Vyas?

When you meet with Advocate Mrugesh Vyas for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mrugesh Vyas?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mrugesh Vyas, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mrugesh Vyas?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mrugesh Vyas, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mrugesh Vyas?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mrugesh Vyas regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mrugesh Vyas?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mrugesh Vyas can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.