One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Manohar Shetty

Advocate Manohar Shetty

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChembur, Mumbai
LawRato42 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Manohar Shetty has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manohar provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matter,
Divorce Matter, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Civil Matters, Banking / Finance Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manohar enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 1981.

Enrollment Number : MAH/450/1981

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manohar Shetty. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manohar Shetty

Q: Can wife make a new Will on behalf of dead husband?

My grand father has divided his ancestral property among my grand mother, my father, my uncle before he die. 7/12 had been also reflected with names. My uncle is forcing my grand mother to make will to transfer her property to his name post her death. I have 2 queries: 1. Can She make such will? 2. Can My father oppose or claim anything? Many Thanks in advance.

Advocate Manohar Shetty answered
For your first question regarding whether a wife can make a new Will on behalf of dead Husband, No. That cannot be done according to law. If he already has a will then after his death, that will shall take effect. If he did not have a will and dies (meaning he died intestate) then the law of succession according to his religion would apply.Your father can file an FIR on behalf of your grandmother that she is being forced to make such will.When consent to an agreement is caused by coercion (force) the agreement is voidable at the option of the party whose consent was so caused (meaning if she does make such a will then she can void the will if she so chooses).

Q: Cheque given by friend dishonored due to stop payment, what to do

I have taken cheque from my friend for helping in his criminal case financially around 4 years back but after that he left the place and now only giving false assurance that he will pay me back but when I deposit his cheque it got bounced due to stop payment . I have his family phone number what should I do

Advocate Manohar Shetty answered
I would advise you to send him a legal notice for recovery of dues. If he still doesn't return the amount due then you will have to initiate legal proceedings under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manohar Shetty

Can Advocate Manohar Shetty represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manohar Shetty can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manohar Shetty?

When you meet with Advocate Manohar Shetty for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manohar Shetty?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manohar Shetty, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manohar Shetty?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manohar Shetty, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manohar Shetty?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manohar Shetty regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manohar Shetty?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manohar Shetty can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.