One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari

Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector-D, Bhopal
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manish provides services in various fields of Recovery Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manish enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2009.

Enrollment Number : MP/2542/2008
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Bhopal
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Jabalpur
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari

Q: Criminal case u/s 420,467,468,471,and 120 B

I had been arrested on the memo of 27 statement by main accused u/s 420,467,468,471,and 120 B. While trial ,main accused denied his above statement ,witnesses have hostiled. I O has given statement regarding Seizing articles that not related with the case .No circumstantial evidence .In final statement what I have to do ?

Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari answered
Nothing has to be done on your part, just see if there is evidence of 120-B IPC or not Just provide Hon’ble Supreme Court judgements related to acquittal on memorandum of co accused rest be assured nothing will happened to you

Q: Complainant not following up the case

In a case of ipc 354 complainant (victim) following the case and not coming to court.. Case is in court for 2-3 years and compainant has not appeared for once.. Io saying when we visited complainan then her mother said she got married and we have nothing to do with this case now... What we can do now?

Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari answered
File an application for closing the rights of the prosecution before the learned trial court get its reply and get it decided you will be Honourably Acquitted from the charge if any adverse order is passed challenge it in revision you ok get justice

Q: A false counter case of 452 against my mother and father

My Family Lives On The Ground Floor And My Chacha Chachi On The First Floor..My Chacha Always Harrases My Mom And He Had Beaten Up My Mom Back In 2004 Which Was Compounded In 2006 In Family Court.Then He Had Again Beaten My Mom In 2013 And A Case Of 325 Is Against Him So For Security Reasons My Mom And Dad Tried To Apply A Gate In Our Floor .My Chacha Chachi And Dadi Came To Our Floor And Beaten Us And When We Had Gone For Lodging FIR They By PayIng Bribe To Police..Police Lodged A False 452 Counter Case Against My Mother And Father..And My Chacha Is Again And Again Threatning My Family For Compounding In 325 Case Otherwise He Says We Will Be Killed.My Mom And Dad Are Innocent Please Help Me And Tell What To Do?

Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari answered
Dear install CCTV Cameras with voice recording , intimate threat report In writing to the police and court concern ask for the security from the SP if needed or required , state that in case of any hurt or untoward incident your enemy name him would be liable more so be alert and be serious about your safety at any cost

Q: What to do someone do a false promises of marriage

My collegue proposed me for marriage,he is much confident about his family also that i will convence him,he despirately want to marry me,i accepted his proposal by making all my things clear(that if this relationship ends at marriage,then i will ready,u will take a tym,another thing our caste issue im brahmin ,he is rajput lots of diffrences between us,that tym he agreed to everythin)we spend a tym around 1.5 yrs,we had a sexual realtionship also bt when this matter goes to his family for marriage,his family completly against this marriage,as tym being passed his family started abusing me,dhmkiya dene lage,bt i was nt affected by all this bt the guy will take his step back....i asked him that i cant do marry to another one,as im immotionally and physcially attached with u and also im very much clear abt this if this realtionship ends in marriage,then only i will go for after all this he started abusing me,nw he is going to married another girl.can i complain

Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari answered
Yes, surely you can complaint by lodging an FIR “That, on the pretext of marriage by assuring you false promise he had physical relations against your wish which you objected in the day date time place and specify each act words and his physical force he applied to make contact to you and after making relations he has ditched you and further he has abused you please specify what words when used in front of whom or in phone every bit of the incident. I am hopeful you will get justice more so your identity would not be disclosed for sure

Q: Girl filed a false case against brother under 41A how to proceed

My brother was in love with a girl fews years back and from last 4 years he is trying to convince her back through Facebook messages, suddenly she filed a compaint and it get registered under 41A with section 354D,501,507& 66d it act and notice to appear in cyber cell.....pls help with ur suggestions and possibility of arrest and bail and solutions

Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari answered
Dear, section 41 crpc 1973 Notice is only for your brother appearance cooperation and for stating his stand nothing else. Tell your brother to cooperate in the on-going investigation and submit his contentions asked, nothing adverse will happen to him , if in case if any further query do search for section 41 crpc 1973 on google as also hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment is also there Arnesh Kumar Vs state of Bihar do search and clear all your doubts, nothing to worry or panic about, further consult a Criminal Lawyer for your brother assistance

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari

Can Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari?

When you meet with Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manish Kumar Tiwari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.