One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Madhuri Anant

Advocate Madhuri Anant

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 3+ user ratings
Kandivali (W), Mumbai
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Trademark & Copyright, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Madhuri Anant has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Madhuri provides services in various field of civil laws, documentation, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, property related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Madhuri enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2013. She is a member of the Bombay Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3902/2013
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Get advice from Advocate Madhuri Anant

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Madhuri Anant Proved innocent in DV case can I get divorce on this basis Wife hide few things before marriage and now file DV case against us