One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Lakshmi Raman

Advocate Lakshmi Raman

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAndheri (West), Mumbai
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Documentation, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil
Advocate Lakshmi Raman has been conducting criminal trials, appeals, revisions, writ petitions in various courts in Bombay. She has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Lakshmi provides services in the various field of consumer-related matters, criminal laws, medical negligence laws, cyber crime matters, revenue related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Lakshmi enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2013. She is a member of the Advocates Association of Western India & Bar Association of Maharashtra & Goa.

Enrollment Number : D/1731/2013
  • Bombay High Court
  • Delhi High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Thane
  • Mumbai Suburban District Court
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Lakshmi Raman. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Lakshmi Raman

Q: False Case filled under Sec 354 by A tenant against society members

We had a tenant who illegally got over 35 cats, 15 dogs in the house and use to do cruelty and black magic. They use to kill animals, drink thier blood etc. Entire society was in bad smell and daily animals barking and crying. After many request the ladies there never bothered to shift animals & kept asking for time. After 2 months also the society people couldnt stay there due to smell and heated arguments happened.Then we called up police who ventured into the house and couldnt even stand there for 2 months. Dead bodies of animals, and torchred cats & dogs where seen. Even after that police didnt took writen complaint & kept saying that you should contact NGO. Finally after SP interference an FIR against the lady tenants where lodged. Though its been 1 month, police have done nothing, but just we ourself called some municipality people & rescued these animals. Animal NGO where called by this smart lady and she bribed them. Now a false FIR 354,341,34 has been filled by tenant on us.

Advocate Lakshmi Raman answered
You can approach high court to quash the FIR as it is filed in retaliation to the FIR filed against them. Or the cops can record your statements and if no evidence is found then can file a summary report instead of chargesheet which means that no case is made out.

Q: fraud of given money for interest but not paying both money & interest

I had given one person money for a period of 6 months who promised me to give interest in return. I asked him to make a Agreement for the same but he refused convincing me that he will return without fail and sent me a receipt via email stating that he has received the money and will give interest as agreed & will repay on due date. After 6 mts I asked him my money but he kept on delaying saying that he has suffered a heavy loss in stock market and will require some more period to return the same and till then he promised to pay me the decided interest. I had to ask him my interest every month and by delaying he used to pay me the same. in this way 15 months passed now he has stopped paying me interest & is also not returning my given money by saying that as soon he receives or arranges the same he will return me. He always promises some date in future but never fulfills his commitment. however i forcefully managed to take blank cheque and a agreement from him saying that he has taken

Advocate Lakshmi Raman answered
You can send him an email stating that as per the agreement you are depositing the cheque. Thereafter you deposit the cheque. If it bounces you can file a case under section 138 of the negotiable instruments act

Q: Criminal breach of trust *, blackmail & extortion

I had given a property broker / agent to pay the stamp duty of my flat. He had taken the original agreement of my flat to pay the stamp duty. Now after paying the stamp duty he is refusing to return the original agreement of my flat. Now the broker /agent is demanding Rs 10 lacs as ransom against my original agreement. I went to the police station to file a complaint & FIR against the said agent. But the police has refused to file an FIR they have told me to give a complaint & they will investigate the matter & only then file an FIR.KINDLY GUIDE IN THE SAID MATTER.

Advocate Lakshmi Raman answered
You will have to submit a written complaint to the police station drafted by a lawyer. Once the complaint is filed your statement will be recorded. The police will call the broker and question him and thereafter put up the matter before the law officer who will pass an order to register an FIR if the offence is made out.

Q: Booked a holiday for 50k agent denied gave cheque which bounced

Hi - i booked a holiday package and paid 50000 INR as advance, however later the agent denied to take this forward due to business constraints at their end at the last moment i.e., 2 days before the flight and stay. the agent over email agreed to refund the money + extra compensation. He gave a post date CHQ which has now bounced. I want legal advise on how to get my money back.

Advocate Lakshmi Raman answered
We can send him a legal notice within one month of bouncing of the cheque giving him 15 days on receipt of the notice to clear his liabilities. Thereafter if he still does not clear it within a month we can file a complaint in court

Q: Need information on dowry

hi, my husband had sold out his property without my consent and he also sold my stridhan which they have given me what action to be t

Advocate Lakshmi Raman answered
You can go to the police station and lodge a complaint under Section 406 and 498A of the Indian Penal Code stating what all he has done and taken. Pictures of the jewelry and bills would be helpful. With regards to the property i would require more documents to guide you further.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Lakshmi Raman

Can Advocate Lakshmi Raman represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Lakshmi Raman can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Lakshmi Raman?

When you meet with Advocate Lakshmi Raman for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Lakshmi Raman?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Lakshmi Raman, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Lakshmi Raman?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Lakshmi Raman, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Lakshmi Raman?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Lakshmi Raman regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Lakshmi Raman?

The cost of hiring Advocate Lakshmi Raman can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.