One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Kunal Kamath

Advocate Kunal Kamath

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMalad West, Mumbai
LawRato6 years Experience
Advocate Kunal Kamath
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Documentation, High Court, Property, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi
Advocate & Solicitor Kunal Kamath has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Kunal Kamath

  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kunal Kamath. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kunal Kamath

Q: What amount of Stamp duty and LBT is applicable in blood relation

What amount of Stamp duty and LBT is applicable for Gift deed in blood relation. From Mother to Son in join property agrrement.

Advocate Kunal Kamath answered
Hi in the state of maharashtra the stamp duty is 200 within blood relations, however there is an additional 1% local body tax of market value of the property which is levied on such gift deeds. In case if your property is an ancestral residential property you may explore the option of a release deed

Q: Ancestral property distribution within brothers and sisters

We are three, two brothers and one sister. We received property from my mother side, my mother and father both are passed away, now we want to divide property equally with in three people's, but sister not agreed to do that. How we can convince her? Or should I go to court for part of property? Kindly guide.

Advocate Kunal Kamath answered
Hi, in such a situation in case of the property is a residential premises then in such a scenario you may file a case seeking partion by way of sale or in the alternative you may seek to purchase her share or she may purchase your share either way what you deem fit

Q: Transfer of property after person death

Recently, my father passed away. He owned a rowhouse. I want to transfer the property solely to my mother's name. In this case, is it compulsory for me to sign the release deed? If I do so, who will be the owner of the property in the future after my mother? Since I have already signed the release deed, will I still be eligible to own the property?

Advocate Kunal Kamath answered
Hi in such a case in case if you want to release your share in the property, you will have to execute and get the release deed registered before the concerned sub registrar. As regards to your second query, after your mother all her legal heirs including you will be the owners of the property as per the law of succession.

Q: Commercial arbitration petition at bombay high court

I need an advocate to handle my case at bombay high court. I need guidance as to how to proceed with the commercial arbitration petition filed by FPL technologies against me. I would like to know the advocate charges as well per hearing.

Advocate Kunal Kamath answered
Hi, in such cases you will have to file an affidavit in reply first and then contest on grounds available considering the facts and circumstances of the case. For professional fees kindly get in touch. Thanks

Q: Sister illegally occupying property

Good day Sirs/MadamsI own a flat in mumbai ,I am the sole owner, I am resident of Goa. and my Sister and her husband have given the premises on rent, all my property documents are with them and I only have a copy of the share certificate, now that I am asking them to vacate the premises they are not complying, I have asked the society for the copies of the agreement and they are not complying and are supporting my sister, what are my options here since I have only copy of share certificate

Advocate Kunal Kamath answered
Hi, it is firstly advisable to obtain a copy of the agreement from the sub registrars office, you dont need to approach the society or your sister for that you will get it easily from the sub registrars office. Secondly in case if your sister is not vacating the premises, you may approach the civil court for recovery of possession

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kunal Kamath

Can Advocate Kunal Kamath represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kunal Kamath can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Kamath?

When you meet with Advocate Kunal Kamath for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Kamath?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Kamath, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Kamath?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Kamath, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kunal Kamath?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kunal Kamath regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kunal Kamath?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kunal Kamath can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Kunal Kamath