One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Krishna Kant

Advocate Krishna Kant

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVikramkhand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Krishna Kant completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Divorce, Criminal, Corporate, Family, Tax and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Krishna enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2010. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/13280/2010
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Consumer Commission
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Krishna Kant. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Krishna Kant

Q: Procedure if two cousins wants to get married

If boy is 19 yrs and girl is above from boy and same religion Hindu or they also cousin can they marriage or by any legally live together

Advocate Krishna Kant answered
Firstly boy is less than 21 years therefore he has to attain 21 years secondly you both fall under sapinda relationship therefore u guys cannot marry legally.And therefore your marriage will be illegal in the eyes of law.

Q: What is the basis of determining compensation for land acquisition

I am a resident of Lucknow. A piece of my land is being compulsorily acquired under Land Acquisition Act by NHAI. The land is situated outside Lucknow city around 7 kms ahead from the airport towards Kanpur. As per Land Acquisition Act, multiplier for compensation depends on whether the land is situated in rural or urban area. I need to know the basis for determining the same i.e. whether it depends on the aerial distance or circle rate list. Going by the latest circle rate list, this land is covered under semi-urban category. Kindly help to determine the same which will fix the compensation accordingly.

Advocate Krishna Kant answered
The compensation of the acquired land is determined on the basis of the Circle rate fixed by the collector. However depending upon the nature of the land, it's location.,standing trees and crops as well as the current market value of the adjacent land.,reference can be made for the enhancement of the compensation to be awarded As per the current market value

Q: How to preempt threat of false dv 498a cases from wife and family

what if wife's family call's husband alone and issues threats of false DV, 498a cases and demands huge money to avoid nuisance? They have already taken 40 lakhs from our joint account and all valuables, now want more, they have already filed false divorce case on cruelty and asking for alimony and 50% share in property also where she is 2nd co owner

Advocate Krishna Kant answered
The information in the way u can divorce her or lodge a f. I. R against her stating the whole consequences and also state the things with evidences as to what she had taken.and give the complete information to the nearest police station and also to the national commission for women through your mother.

Q: Remedy in case wife filed false domestic violence case

my wife filed a false domestic violence case against me and my family. She is working as a govt. teacher and i am working in a private job. She has demanded a compensation of Rs 20000 and a maintenance of Rs 150000.Also she is accusing us for dowry of Rs 300000.Please help me. I am so tensed with this false case. She has blamed us that we beat her and ghar se bhaga diya usko which is wrong. She went to her maiyaka and never came back. She also forces me to leave my parents and live with her.How can i get rid with this case. Please help me

Advocate Krishna Kant answered
U can move to family court for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9. Of the Hindu marriage act and try to get it resolved at mediation centre. And thereby u can settle your matter.And thereafter u can either divorce her or mutually file a divorce petition under section 13b and get the divorce.

Q: Division of property after the death of father in absence of will

Sir/mam My father passed away in dec. 2015 before his retirement as govt. servant.So my mother and me decided to give his job to my elder brother during that time he promised to support me financialy in my studies as well as will take care of the family which consist of me my mother and him(brother) but after his marriage which was o june 2017 he refused to help me anymore in my studies and is not even supporting my family financialy.He has made my as well as my mother's life hell and is now demanding his part in property.I wanted to know thay does he hold any right on property of my father as he has not left any will after him even if my mother is alive.

Advocate Krishna Kant answered
Yes he has equal right as u .now the property will be in the name of your mother and after her death the said property will devolve around u both.and also your mother can claim maintenance under section 125 cr. P. C from his son.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Krishna Kant

Can Advocate Krishna Kant represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Krishna Kant can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Krishna Kant?

When you meet with Advocate Krishna Kant for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Krishna Kant?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Krishna Kant, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Krishna Kant?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Krishna Kant, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Krishna Kant?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Krishna Kant regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Krishna Kant?

The cost of hiring Advocate Krishna Kant can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.