One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Adocate Karan Singh

Adocate Karan Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Borivali East, Mumbai
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Karan Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Karan provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Recovery Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Karan enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2015. He is a member of Bombay Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5221/2015
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 750

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Adocate Karan Singh

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*