One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Kamran Shaikh

Advocate Kamran Shaikh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Kamran Shaikh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kamran provides services in various field of Criminal laws, Family law, Property related matters, Muslim Law, Matrimonial related matters, Cheque Bounce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kamran enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2014 . He is a member of the Bombay High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6420/2014
  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kamran Shaikh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kamran Shaikh

Q: Filing of private complaint in magistrate court

Kindly let me knownnThe advocate who helps in filing the private complaint in the magistrate court for her complainant by submitting their Vakalatnama CAN they leave the case on their own as per their wish after filing the complaint ?

Advocate Kamran Shaikh answered
They will have to Intimate you and the Court as well and also Handover all the Case Papers to you before leaving your Case. And yes they can leave your case if there has been a difference of opinion or Conflict of Interest

Q: Threatening to implicate in false IPC 307

What to do when your rival inflicts knife injury to himself to falsely implicate you in IPC 307 and use the police machinery to arm twist you so that you?

Advocate Kamran Shaikh answered
You will need to intimate your Local Police Station and the Office of Commissioner of Police by way of Notice that you fear that your Rival might try to implicate you in a False Case of 307 by injuring himself and that you are Notifying the Authorities in Advance so as to not register an FIR against you without proper Investigation.

Q: Struggling with Mental harrassment by father

Hi I am Mrunali. i am 7 months pregnant lady who currently stays with my mom's side family.. my mom passed away due to heart attack almost 3 yrs back. i don't have any siblings.. after my mother's death my father practically forced me to sell some of our property to his brothers son. now he is asking me to back out from that deal just bcx he wanted more money now. there is no paperwork happened yet but i have taken some amount from my cousin for my treatment last year now my father is harrassing me for more money. even if i don't visit him or didn't contacted him he comes to my mom's side family's place and verbally abuse me. i don't know what to do now because due to this stress i almost lost my baby and dr asked me to not to take any stress and take proper rest. even my father knows my situation still he is causing me stress making me feel suicidal. i am very much worried for my baby. my husband works with tour company and he most of the time is on tours. What should I do now?

Advocate Kamran Shaikh answered
As there is no Paperwork you need not be worried. Don't let your Father threaten you. If necessary file a Police Complaint against your Father for the same. You can also file a Online Police Complaint if you aren't able to Travel. As there is no Paperwork, your Father Or anyone else cannot prove that you have sold the Property.

Q: Compensation in divorce - hindu

Wife had a professional career before marriage. Being change of city, promise that she will be involved in husband's family business, quit all activities. After marriage they also asked her to keep waiting for involvement in business. Its been 5 years after marriage now and we like to go for mutual consent divorce. Is wife entitled to get compensation for loss of her career inspite of maintenance?nThank you.

Advocate Kamran Shaikh answered
If you are going for Divorce by Mutual Consent, you need to settle that condition in your Consent Terms. Though you are entitled Allimony under Hindu Family Law as well by way of Monthly or One Time Settlement. Along with Allimony you are also entitled for Maintenance. You'll have to negotiate these Terms before filing Divorce by Mutual Consent.

Q: If call girl gets pregnant and demands money from man

If I had a consent sex with call girl and booked her through a broker using skkoka.What happens if she gets pregnant or accuse of false rape in near future . I had sex with her 10months back. Does she stand a ground in court?

Advocate Kamran Shaikh answered
If she wanted to file a Case against you she should have done that earlier when she got pregnant. Filing a Complaint on the basis of a incident 10 months back is major Delay and gives doubt to bona fide case. The Case will indeed be weak on her side in the Court now.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kamran Shaikh

Can Advocate Kamran Shaikh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kamran Shaikh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kamran Shaikh?

When you meet with Advocate Kamran Shaikh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kamran Shaikh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kamran Shaikh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kamran Shaikh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kamran Shaikh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kamran Shaikh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kamran Shaikh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kamran Shaikh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kamran Shaikh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.