One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate K. T. Jain

Advocate K. T. Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Kalyan (West), Mumbai
34 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Documentation, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate K. T. Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 34 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate K. T. Jain's office is in Kalyan (West), Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate K. T. Jain How to obtain a stay order on my shop which is on rent