One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Johnson Thomas

Advocate Johnson Thomas

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGoregoan, Mumbai
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Johnson Thomas has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Johnson Thomas's office is in Goregoan, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Johnson Thomas. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Johnson Thomas Drunk friends riding my bike met with accident, one dead, what to do My tanant applied for adhar card using my address is it legal?