One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Jagdish Malik

Advocate Jagdish Malik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVashishta Marg, Jaipur
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jagdish Malik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jagdish provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jagdish enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2013. He is a member of the Jaipur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/551/2013
  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jagdish Malik. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jagdish Malik

Q: False case filed by wife

Dear team ; Need help as wife Nd her family continually thrtend me Nd my family on a small issues Nd thy file 398; 323; then in settlement thy felt sorry Nd came back home but after she entered our home she again start torchring us Nd fight with me then after one day she left me again Nd thrtned us Nw she will file 377 Nd 306 against me and thr was no issues for fight even. And now I file divorce but till date thy thrtn us to kill us as thy want alimony without divorce as thy usually do Nd she abort my child also twice time. Please help me if anyone want to help us .

Advocate Jagdish Malik answered
Section - 306 IPC is abatement of suicide.This section is triable by court of session, punishment for 10 years-(ii) 377-IPC deals with the unnatural offences -whoever voluntarily as carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man woman or animal shall be punished with imprisonment of life Keeping in view your drastic family dispute better you file divorce u/s section 13(1) ( ia) of Hindu marriage act 1955- has after the solemnisation of the marriage, treated the petitioner with cruelty

Q: If someone files false FIR what action can be taken against him

If someone has registered a fir against me(although false),1.does it mean that i can not be get into govt jobs ?2. will i be expelled from govt job? 3.tell me about lodging complain not fir just to inform that someone is insecured by other?

Advocate Jagdish Malik answered
Making an alleged accused in the FIR does not mean that you are an accused in the criminal case. Only after trial the court deiced the case on merit. Till then you are an alleged accused.(i) You can govt jobs. (ii) No any Govt. department can terminate your services till the case is decided. Submit a complaint to the police station where the jurisdiction stands.

Q: Paid part payment to property dealer not delivering possession

sir/madam My mother had booked a plot in 2012 of 25*50 in year 2012 about rs.121000. she paid half of amount i.e 75000+1000 booking fees on year 2012 . but till present date 2016 the property dealer has not delivered it . now he has changed the venue and asking for rest payment but my mother is not interested to change the venue .so what we should do to get our money back as my mother is a senior citizen she is unable to handle any kind of stress and pressure kindly help us. Thank You

Advocate Jagdish Malik answered
Submit a complaint to the police station giving all the details of your transactions . They will inquire from the property dealer and then the local police will register a criminal case against the property dealer. Under this pressure, the property dealer will return your advance money or will give the possession of the plot

Q: In laws threatening to file false case against me of dowry what to do

Hello Sir, My marriage before 6 month. My wife behaviour not good for me and my family one day she is talk to my mother rudely then i slapped him then she going own home (Mayke) And now i tell him i want to divorce. Then my father-in-low threaten me and say he file a case on me of "Dahej and Maarpit Kanoon" if i divorce my wife. So please sir any solution for divorce?

Advocate Jagdish Malik answered
Try to improve your hard core habits. Marriage is not a salable commodity it counts many things in the life so care and handle it with all efforts. If you do not change yours self then you will fee guilty of your self after a lapse of time .

Q: Son in law wants divorce with his wife what can I do

my son in law wants divorce with his wife. he was married in 2009 and due to some understanding problem his wife and he is not staying together we convinced her to stay with him so that there understanding will become smoother. but she is not doing so. my father in law is in favour of his daughter in law due to which she is not doing any adjustments with her wife. what we should do in this type of situation.

Advocate Jagdish Malik answered
efforts must be continued for the resumption of the family. As the divorce seeker do not know that what will happen when he will cross the age of 50 years. Seeking divorce is a slow poison in the every caste,creed of the society

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jagdish Malik

Can Advocate Jagdish Malik represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jagdish Malik can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Malik?

When you meet with Advocate Jagdish Malik for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Malik?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Malik, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Malik?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jagdish Malik, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jagdish Malik?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jagdish Malik regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jagdish Malik?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jagdish Malik can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.