One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Hemant Sharma

Advocate Hemant Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRajasthan High Court, Jaipur
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Hemant Sharma completed his law in the year 2003 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hemant enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2003.

Enrollment Number : R/235/2003
  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

Ajay Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago
Sripal jain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Navin kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case.
Over 3 months ago
Sona pareek - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt.
Over 3 months ago
Naresh Korani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Hemant Sharma

Q: Remedies against incorrect JDA order dismantling construction

I am constructing a house on a technical Approved colony in jaipur where 90 percent houses have already constructed Since patta is not given by jaipur development authority but in their technical approved plan they have given set backs of plots I have applied for patta and deposited money of conversion but no response given by jda after that on complaint of my neighbor jda said I am constructing house as per jda bye laws Neighborer went to jda tribunal I also counter but on the basis of size of my plot i e more 500 meters tribunel ordered for dismantling my construction While as per jda Apporved scheme my plot size is lesser than 500 meters But this fact was not given by lawyers in the court What should I do now?

Advocate Hemant Sharma answered
If the substantial fact which affects the entire merit of the case, has not been put before tribunal then certainly by filing the appeal this very fact could be raised at appellate forum or the same could be raised by filing the writ petition before Hon'ble High Court bench Jaipur and Interim order against the order of dismantling of the house must be obtained immediately.

Q: Contempt of court against party not present in the contended order

Sir mere padosh me do pososhi me civil court me ek case chal rha tha. Us me court me stay ka.. order h.. ek pososhi ne hum pe or dusre padoshi pe court of contempt ka case kr diya h.. jb ki hum us case me party nhi h.. na hi hume pta tha... or usne jutha case kiya vha koi kaam nhi kiy fir bhi.. isme hum kya kr skte h..plz advise me..

Advocate Hemant Sharma answered
No..there is no any contemp of Court since the contemners are not party to the proceedings or if are parties in the proceedings but the service has not been made to them.....then certainly, no question of contempt of court under any law.... Because, willful, Deliberate and knowing disobey of the court order, Constitute Contempt of court and if party to proceedings has not been communicated the court order...No question of Contempt of Court...

Q: Someone send a legal notice but no actions taken after that


Advocate Hemant Sharma answered
You have not mentioned as to the nature of legal notice sent to you. So far as receiving of notice is concern, if the same has properly been received by you then very perpose of sending the same has been fulfilled and sender is always free to take all actions mentioned in the notice after the expiry of the period noted in the legal notice.

Q: Legal remedy against father in law refusing to give back sthridhan

A husband is seeking divorce from his wife on some false grounds. Farther in law has retained all the stri dhan (ornaments and cash) . How to get the same?

Advocate Hemant Sharma answered
Retaining stridhan without the consent of the Woman would come within purview of criminal breach of Trust which is an offence under section 406 IPC and Father in law or any person of doing so could be booked for the same accordingly and likewise if woman is harrased by prosecuting her on baseless Ground for getting divorce, is a Firm ground for Cruelty and a person accused of the same, could be booked under section 498A IPC.

Q: Bank mentioned cheque as not issued in the system

I presented my fixed deposit repayment warrant cheque in my saving account. the Drawer bank has return the warrant unpaid stating that "Cheque not issued in the System". What can I do now. How can I take action against the company under section 138 of NI act or any other action against the cheque issuer.

Advocate Hemant Sharma answered
Certainly...the Act of Drawer Banks comes within purview of offence under section 138 NI Act as the Cheon question was issues against in discharge of liability arose just to satisfy the fixed deposit amount and if the cheque is issued contrary to the adopted system then the Act of the would certainly be booked for offence under section 138 N I Act

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Hemant Sharma

Can Advocate Hemant Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Hemant Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Hemant Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Hemant Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Hemant Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Hemant Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Hemant Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Hemant Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Hemant Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Hemant Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Hemant Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Hemant Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.