One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Harshit Singh

Advocate Harshit Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 3+ user ratings
Alambagh, Lucknow
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Harshit Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Harshit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Harshit enrolled with the Bar council of Uttar Pradesh in 2016.

Enrollment Number : UP/3630/2016
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Get advice from Advocate Harshit Singh

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Harshit Singh My in laws torture me what to do Warden defaming and letting me work