One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal

Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTilak Nagar, Mumbai
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Tax, GST, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Guthe enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2017. He is a member of the Bombay Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1482/2017
  • Bombay High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal

Q: Cheque issued against earlier RTGS made

So I trfd money to a person using RTGS for some consumer durable business this person was doing. He was supposed to deliver some items against this payment, but he defaulted. He offered me a cheque for refund of this money, but the cheque bounced. There is no legal agreement between us or any receipt from him that he was to deliver these items to me. Only proof is that the money was transferred from my account to his. Does this amount to legal debt? Can i file a case u/s 138 of NI and 420 of IPC?

Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal answered
Yes you can very well file case against the person as you have proof for handing over him money for some purpose you have to give him notice within one month. Thereafter frin service of notice within 1 month you have to file case in the court

Q: How the PDC cheques payment clearance can be done

I Received two PDC cheques different dates but when I was present the first cheque that was stopped. When I called him he told me wait I'll tell you date to clear amount but he isn't not cleared amount after the 45 day's And second cheque date also over First cheque date is 30/06/2018 Second cheque date is 30/07/2018 Still not clear the payment

Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal answered
You can submit the first cheque in its period of validity otherwise you have option to deposit another cheque which is with you. After dishonour of the cheque you have to give statutory notice within 30 days to the accused. After service of the notice you have to file criminal case in the competant court within 30 days from the receipt of the same notice to the accused.

Q: Can a person get interim relief in cheque bounce case

I have filed case under sec 138 & my case is on summary stage where I have to file all my original documents including cheque on my next date 27 Aug. summons was issued by the court & then plea was been given by apponent in the court . As on 27 july parliament amended negotiable instrument act under which their is provision that one can get 20 ℅ amt as interim relief . So I want to ask that can I receive 20% amt as interim relief at this stage ?

Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal answered
It would not be applicable to previous cases as the Amendment Act . In your case process is already issued and plea of the accused is already recorded. Criminal liability cannot be fastened retrospectively.

Q: Procedure to file the complaint for cheque bounce matter

i have 5 bounce cheques of my client . among them only 1 cheque got accepted for 138 . now how to proceed ? how can i recover my whole amount ?

Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal answered
You have not given details why complaint under section 138 is not filed for other cheques. if you have legal dues to recover then you can file civil suit for recovery if you are unable to file complaint under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act

Q: What will be the consequences of cheque bounced

there is friend of mine ,he want to acting and he asked to do need fully, i asked 3lkh and some chanel guys taken the money he left, now he asked money back so i have given post dated cheque aof 3 lkh of apil, i the behlaf of cheque i have already gven 1.5kh but , still he deposited my 3lkh cheque in the band, i asked him why you deposited 3lkh bank ,he i need 1,5lk that y i deposited, still again 2 times he deposited. tell what to do ?

Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal answered
Your message is not that much clear. How he paid you, by cheque or cash further you have not explained how you gave RS. 150000/-. If rs. 50000 is given by cheque then you may write your bank to stop payment. Ask him to return your cheque.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal

Can Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal?

When you meet with Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Guthe Valmik Vitthal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.