One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Feroz A Shaikh

Advocate Feroz A Shaikh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 10+ user ratings
Kurla West, Mumbai
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, International Law, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Feroz Shaikh has attained many years of experience and specializes in handling matters related to family law, human rights and criminal cases. He intends to help those righteous individuals who are caught up in one sided law such as 498(A), Domestic Violence Act (DV Act) which destroys a person's peaceful state of mind. Advocate Shaikh issues taken care of is on family matters, human rights, women's and child's right, social health issues and any other issues which falls in the purview of criminal statute.

Advocate Feroz is actively involved in drafting complaints, examination, cross examination, arguments, and preparing defense, cases under EoW (Economic Offences Wing), involving white-collar crimes, handling litigation pertaining to Maharashtra Rent control Act, drafting and registration of deed of conveyance, transfer of property, gifts, wills etc, verification of title deed and title searches of property, handled cases related to Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, represented BMC related cases related to building repairs.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • Mumbai Suburban District Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Get advice from Advocate Feroz A Shaikh

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Shemayla Ahmad - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Oct 24, 2016
Hakimuddin - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was good & he was well experienced.
Aug 17, 2016
Muhammad Junaid Ali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very Fast Response
May 07, 2016
Questions Answered by Advocate Feroz A Shaikh Want Divorce from wife, she has some psychological problem. want divorce as caught wife chatting with ex boy friend on whatsapp