One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam

Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoToplawyers Flying colours, Mumbai
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Family, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Brahmanand enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharastra and Goa in 2014.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3766/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam

Q: What to do if being mentally and physically torcher by a man

I need a help I'm mentally and physical been tougher with a guy . What to do?

Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam answered

Q: Legal procedure to quash petition u/s 498A of IPC

I have filed was love marriage.I didn't have proof of marriage.then I filed dv.dv court declared that I am legally wedded wife.but my husband has submitted in affidavit that he never married to me.he dont even know me.he has made many serious allegations on me. his parents filled affidavit in court in which they have called me his "keep". after everything I came to know that he has cheated me in the name of marriage.I want court take back it's order that I am his legally wedded wife as he got shelter of all the crimes he committed towards me in the name of marriage. I want to dismiss 498a and file 376. given all the proofs to police and PP but they didnt even care to check evideces. how can I approach court for quashing 498a

Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam answered
Dear madam, no need to quash the 498a case registered against your husband. The statement given by your husband which states that he did not lawfully married to you is very important to prosecute him. For more details about how to lodge FIR, you can contact us

Q: Legal remedy against false rape allegation & obscenity case

My friend's Lover logged FIR against him saying he raped her in sept-12 and continued raped till dec-16, case launched in Oct-2017, with section IPC 376,506 & IT section 67. he was arrested & released on regular bail withing 15 days. He was in physical relation with her since last four year with consent of each other. but in sept-17 she wanted to go away from him. Both are married aged 36 and 44. he requested on text message not to go away, but she did not agree. he message her so many in tense mood requestive type & also threatened for her nude photo will show to her husband which she herself shared him on whatsapp. Both were really good friends and were chatting daily on whatsapp. all conversation of whats app deleted. my freiends mobile is ceased by police and found her nude photos which were shared by lady friend on his whats app.actually my friend has not shared these photo to any social media stie or any other media. please guide how he can be defend and release from this case.

Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam answered
dear madam, you can approach the high court for quashing of FIR on various grounds which proved that the false case was filed against your freind. For more details regarding procedure you can contact us

Q: Wife filed a case of 498A on husband and family for abusing her

My brother wife after marriage live with him only 15 days . within 15 days he spoke with him abuse she with live with his parents. Now files false complaint 498 a ,dv case on my hole family.

Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam answered
Dear sir, if the false 498a case is filed against you then you have opportunity to quash the said FIR in high court. We are specialized in quashing of FIR. You can contact us for more information related to ur problem

Q: False Complaint Of 354, 354A IPC filed on the victim

Dear Sir, Madam, Some society members and me have been falsely implicated by the society's chairmans wife under 354 and 354A IPC . It was a well planned co-ordinated event in which several committee members are also involved . The motive to falsely implicate us was due to several cash embazzelement which we we're going to expose . Also a criminal case was filled against the chairman for assaulting me few months . To protect the chairman his wife implicated us on false grounds. Please advice if we should quash the case or we should proceed with it . Any valuable suggestions are welcome . We have been tormented by such false acts and need proper justice .

Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam answered
Dear sir, we recently quashed the FIR filed u/s 354 of IPC r/w Kalwa Police Station. Whether FIR can quashed or not will depend upon contents, statement, panchanama in said FIR. You can bring copy of above documents or mail to to advise you in proper manner. Kindly contact us for more infromation

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam

Can Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam?

When you meet with Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam?

The cost of hiring Advocate Dube Brahmanand Jairam can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.