One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Dinesh Kumar Garg

Advocate Dinesh Kumar Garg

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Mother Teresa Nagar, Jaipur
25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Criminal, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Dinesh Kumar Garg has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 25 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Dinesh Kumar Garg's office is in Mother Teresa Nagar, Jaipur.
  • District Court, Dausa,
  • District Court, Dholpur,
  • District Court, Jaipur,
  • District Court, Kota,
  • Jaipur District Court,
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Questions Answered by Advocate Dinesh Kumar Garg How to challenge the dismissal order of court in a property dispute Share of the son and other legal heir in the property