One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Deepika Panwar

Advocate Deepika Panwar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSessions Court, Jaipur
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deepika Pawar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Family Court, Jaipur
  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Jaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deepika Panwar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepika Panwar

Q: Issue related to caste Certificate in Rajasthan because i am from UP a

I am from up but came in rajasthan in 1999 and i have all documents (rashan card,voter ID etc) of rajasthan now i want to make caste certificate in rajasthan for my children in rajasthan."But there is not my caste(KOERI) in central and state list of rajasthan,So I am having trouble in that HELP ME give me solution regarding this.

Advocate Deepika Panwar answered
It is constitutional problem matter may be solved through heigher court and also ammend in state list of Rajasthan than your caste certificate through distict magistrate of conserning matter.the birth shuld be verified janm prnaam patr from nager nigim and concerning authority.

Q: Regarding Sec 9 & domestic violence

My wife lodge a false complaint against me stating that i beat her and my two daughters and went to her parents home in Nov 2018. After consulting a lawyer with my parents, he suggested to put Sec 9 in the court and we did that. Now after these many months I have decided that I want divorce from her and we two cant stay together peacefully.My in laws are influential people and are threatening me to accept their terms on which i do not agree else they say that they will harass me in police custody which they did last time too.i am feeling stucked with this Sec 9 and in mere depression coz of which i m nt able to do my job even.I want to know how to proceed further for divorce removing this sec 9.last 6 months we are not staying together and my both daughters are with her only. I feel like suiciding. please guide what to do. i dont want to stay with her in any case now.

Advocate Deepika Panwar answered
don't warry it is not matter of sucide . you may face your problem eassly . without any finilasition of sec.9 application you may file divorce in family court..we can advice to you regarding the two mater's 1 family dispute mater and 2 nd crulity criminal case ..

Q: Divorce and domestic violence domestic violence

Husband and mother in law tortures physically and mentally. I have depression reports woth me. I want to go for fir against them. But as i live in a small town where bribe is a big problem. So what is the best suited way for me so that inlaws get a punishment. Am staying at my fathers home presently. Hindu religion.

Advocate Deepika Panwar answered
file case against yours inlaws domestic and divorce and also criminal case sec 497 that is best way for u .darne ki jarurt nhi hai yh right hai aapka AP marriage KR Kai khus rahne k liy apne sasural get hai to vo aapka right hai

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepika Panwar

Can Advocate Deepika Panwar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepika Panwar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepika Panwar?

When you meet with Advocate Deepika Panwar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepika Panwar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepika Panwar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepika Panwar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepika Panwar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepika Panwar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepika Panwar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepika Panwar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepika Panwar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.