Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Damodar Pote

Advocate Damodar Pote

  Narayan Peth, Pune

 Experience: 10 years

1 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Documentation
  • Property
  • Civil
  • Banking / Finance

Advocate Damodar Pote has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Damodar provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Documentation Matters, Banking / Finance Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Damodar enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2007. He is a member of Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2979/2007

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Damodar Pote: English, Hindi, Marathi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Documentation
  • Property
  • Civil
  • Banking / Finance


  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • Revenue Tribual, Pune


  • MON 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Damodar Pote

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2500/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Damodar Pote

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Damodar Pote

Fill in your details and Advocate Damodar Pote will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly