One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Chaitali Jani

Advocate Chaitali Jani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBorivali East, Mumbai
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Documentation, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Chaitali Jani completed her law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Documentation, Cheque Bounce, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Chaitali enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2017.

Enrollment Number : MAH/663/2017

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Chaitali Jani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Chaitali Jani

Q: l want to transfer tanacy recipt fhather to fhather

my fhather death was more than 50 years but i not trasnfer tanacy recipts name i have death certificate of my father & MOTHER ALSO WHAT I CAN DO

Advocate Chaitali Jani answered
u r property is redeveloped or it's society contact ur landlord or society if it's registered they will do process .. minimal fees to paid if not u can email me get my contact details will consult for same with Minimal fees

Q: Transfer of title virtually by nomination,Steps to get clear title

My father purchased a flat in Coop society at Goregaon in the name of Mother in 1975 through resale,flat was transferred to my mothers name in 1975 itself,in 76 Mother nominated her 3 sons as nominee,in March 90 she made a unregistered will sign by Dr and lawyer,in will she executed aforesaid flat in the name of her husband,in June 90 she expired,after her death in the family interested all the 3 brothers resigned from the membership and given the letter to society to transferred the flat in the name of Father,without sale deed,is done through AGM in1990, in 2009 father made registered will,and he made me sole executor,in that will father given me the aforesaid flat,and rest all to the rest of legal heirs,in 2011 my father nominated my wife, 2 daughters as nominee of aforesaid flat,in 2013 father expired,will executed,I didn't file for Probate,and society transmitted flat to my wife name,now to get clear title of flat what state of action required,Probate of both Will or other way

Advocate Chaitali Jani answered
to clear title probate will in High Court it takes 4-6 months time u can email me and guide u for same . after that u can will get title on your name . U have to pay Court fees in probate that is mandatory

Q: Post Redevelopment of building, flat allocation

our buiding is 5 floor buiding.after two months redevelopment will take place and 23 storey Tower will construct. Builder allot each floor one flat to existing tenants. I was live at gr.floor.i insist to our society to execute lottery systems for allocation of flat.but upper floor member force to allocation will be as per current floor position.means gr.floor first flat at first floor,second at second that's type.Is there any law or jugment which I show to society for lottery system

Advocate Chaitali Jani answered
flat in redevelopment allotment system lottery system decided by the General Body Meeting of society as per the majority decision project management Consultants no further judgement decision depend on majority of society members

Q: Transfer of ownership.we have a flat booked under someone else's name

We have booked 2 flats in Thane under Dosti builder where a couple can take only 1 flat. We wanted 2 flats so we took another flat in the name of my brother and sister in law. But we are paying the down payment and the EMI. Now brother and sister in law want divorce and we are afraid that she can claim ownership of the flat as she is also the co applicant /co owner. How can we remove her without her consent , the property is still under construction

Advocate Chaitali Jani answered
not possible to remove her without her consent , if ur brother is paying EMI than there should be strong argument for same. As per law without consent u can't remove her ame it will be forged u will be in trouble

Q: What to do when seller of property does not have all the documents?

I am planning to outright a flat in a 25 year old building in mumbai borivali however the owner of the flat is deceased and his son now willing to sell the flat but as this is a 25 year old property he do not have sales deed nor an agreement however he has a share certificate on his own name and a society NOC also a copy of allotment letter in his father's name, I want to know if I should proceed further to outright this property

Advocate Chaitali Jani answered
Check any redevelopent agreement is agreed with between soceity and builder , Share certificate n noc is not enough u check other family legal heirs may be siblings and also verify transfer documents from soceity for same then u can proceed further

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Chaitali Jani

Can Advocate Chaitali Jani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Chaitali Jani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Jani?

When you meet with Advocate Chaitali Jani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Jani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Jani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Jani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Jani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Chaitali Jani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Chaitali Jani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Chaitali Jani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Chaitali Jani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.