One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Barjinder Singh

Advocate Barjinder Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector D-1, Lucknow
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Barjinder Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
He has been dealing in Criminal as well as civil matters.
He has great experience in Family matters and Negotiable instrument (cheque bouncing) cases.
  • Civil Court, Lucknow
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Family Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

Sanjay Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is good in his profession.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Barjinder Singh

Q: Can I file defamation case for filing a false FIR?

Builder filled a False FIR against me u/s 386, 506; for which IO after viewing CCTV footage and CDRs filled an FR in my favour. The builder submitted a protest for the FR in CJM court generating a Prakirn case and thereafter did not turn up for long. Recently he submitted an affidavit to withdraw the case citing his age and health grounds. The CJM accepted the FR in light of the above affidavit and thus the Prakirn case was disposed of. Now can I file a defamation case against the Builder?

Advocate Barjinder Singh answered
Yes, marking the issues and consequences you faced, you may file a defamation case against builder causing you reputation loss physical and mental agony to you. You may request court for heavy compensation.

Q: Wife filed Complain to Magistrate false 498a

My wife has filed an application to magistrate for filing of false cases under section 406,420,500,3/4,498a & many others,What should i do in order to save guard myself as all these charges are false charges.Can i file any cases against my wife?

Advocate Barjinder Singh answered
Yes there are ways that you can defend yourself in these issues and file different cases against wife and her family members, but the said cases can be filed in accordance with the true circumstances that needs to be discussed first:

Q: Lodging of FIR order by acjm court

Under 156(3) civil judge(ftc/acjm) order for lodging fir on 16.03.2024 but still the fir not lodge and case related to false promise to marriage. Thus we send the court order to concern police officer or not . So how we execute this court order for lodging FIR

Advocate Barjinder Singh answered
For this purpose your may file an application before the same court for the execution and progress report of that order and then in those circumstances the order shall be complied instantly. In the event of any guidance in respect of same you may kindly connect

Q: Issue of Divorce decree in mutual consent divorce case

One of my known filed mutual consent divorce in Lucknow family court in the year either in 2021 or in 2022. Through a lawyer. She appeared infront of judge two times. Lateron due to financial problems, lawyer didn't take much interest and she also did not bother. according to her divorce was granted by court and a decree was to be issued. She neither knows the case no nor court number. In such situation how to get the details of the status of case. That is pending or disposed off etc pl. guide

Advocate Barjinder Singh answered
Do she know the date of filing and about her two appearance then its possible to track record and get the documents. All she needs is to provide party name and exact dates of her appearance before then the same shall be traced instantly

Q: Registered but not married per Hindu rituals

We got our marriage registration done after the engagement- there was no marriage only engagement, the registered date of marriage is the engagement date, and now I want to come out of marriage , I want to know what are my options - is divorce necessary or annulment will do? We both are Hindus

Advocate Barjinder Singh answered
If both of you want to dissolve the marriage thenFor annulment you you people never lived together and marriage is not consummated then it’s possible otherwise divorce with mutual consent is the easiest and best suitable option.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Barjinder Singh

Can Advocate Barjinder Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Barjinder Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Barjinder Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Barjinder Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Barjinder Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Barjinder Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Barjinder Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Barjinder Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Barjinder Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Barjinder Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Barjinder Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Barjinder Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.