One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Baljit Pandey

Advocate Baljit Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGomti Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Armed Forces Tribunal, Breach of Contract, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Baljit Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Lucknow
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

PALAK - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Baljit Pandey's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Baljit Pandey

Q: My female unmarried friend is in depression

Hi my unmarried famale friend is in depression she wants to die because she has no one in her family .she continuously abusing me daily beacause of her depression her father and brother kicked out from the house because she had bf .Now me and my friend supporting her financially and emotionally.Now i am in feat what if she will suicide .police definitely booked instead of her family beacause i am the only one who is taking her these days should i left her alone or support .

Advocate Baljit Pandey answered
See, in such a situation, you should act patiently, you do not need to be afraid, you should act as per the Indian Constitution and also the legal process, for this, proper advice is needed. If you do not act properly in such a situation, then the situation can become very scary. Contact for legal advice

Q: Counselling not done in bpsc tre 2 exam patna.

I am selected in bpsc exam but at counselling I have all the documents except adhar card I filled the bpsc form from my pan card and I paid extra 200 for form.Now they have not done my counseling because I have no adhar card I have enrolled for adhar card but adhar number not issued and it is under process what I can do now is there any help from court is any government job is denied to any one who have no adhar card.

Advocate Baljit Pandey answered
As you are telling that you have been selected in BPSC exam and have not applied for Aadhar Card, you do not need to worry, you have followed every procedure, for detailed information, contact me, you will be fully helped.

Q: Need to revert for a legal notice

Recently I have received a notice from my wife.Need to revert back to her

Advocate Baljit Pandey answered
As you are telling that you have received a legal notice from your wife and you have to reply, the reply to the notice will be prepared and sent. For more information, contact me. You will be fully helped.

Q: Wife Threatened to file 498A - Now wants to come back

Wife and her family threatened to file 498A and DV against us. She has been away for a few months and now her family is saying to take her back. I am not convinced with their thoughts and don't want her back as it can be repeated again.I have old parents staying in their self owned property and last time she wanted to kick them out from it. What choices do I have ? Should I file for divorce on my own to get rid of her ? Start litigation process ? Or wait for her to file the package ?

Advocate Baljit Pandey answered
First of all, you should try that both the families can sit together and talk. If you feel that things will not work out, then you have legal rights available. In such a case, if things do not work out, then you need a good lawyer who can help in your case. Can draw the conclusion well, otherwise one has to face many problems from District Court to High Court.

Q: i want to take divorce from my wife.

sir meri wife aur uske ghar wale mujhe bahut pareshaan kar rahe. meri wife roj marney ki koshish karti...hath aur sir diwaal par patakti,phenyl peeney ki koshish kar chuki,fansi laganey ki koshish, gas kholkar aag laganey ki koshish, ghar se bhagkar nadi mein kudney ki bhi koshish kar chuki hai.sir main pareshaan ho chuka hoon aur mere ghar wale bhi.main use ghar se bahar alag rakhna chahta hoon..lekin vo alag rehna ni chahti..kya vo zabardasti ghar mein reh sakti..vo mujhe bhi divorce bhi ni de

Advocate Baljit Pandey answered
jaisa ki aap bata rahe hain ki aapki patni ish tarah ki harkat kar rhi hai .aapko kanoon ki prakriya ke anusaar kaam karna hoga jisse bhavisya mien dikkat na ho .iske liye aapko ek acche advocate ki jaroorat hogi .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Baljit Pandey

Can Advocate Baljit Pandey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Baljit Pandey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Baljit Pandey?

When you meet with Advocate Baljit Pandey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Baljit Pandey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Baljit Pandey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Baljit Pandey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Baljit Pandey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Baljit Pandey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Baljit Pandey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Baljit Pandey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Baljit Pandey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.