One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Atul Kulkarni

Advocate Atul Kulkarni

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatokalyan Dombivli, Thane
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Property, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Atul Kulkarni has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Kalyan
  • District Court, Thane

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Thane

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Atul Kulkarni. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Atul Kulkarni

Q: My wife cheated on but don't want to divorce.

My wife cheated on me and now when i asked for a separation in a mutual way, she isn't ready for divorce.So my question is what should I do next?1. Should I wait for her until she gets ready for mutual separation or i should file for divorce on the adultery ground?2. What would be leagal aspect on property which we both own? 3. Am I supposed take any legal precautions, incase she put some false allegations after consulting to lawyer? - No kids and she is working.- We are Hindu

Advocate Atul Kulkarni answered
it is always good to get decree of divorce by mutual consent. just wait and watch her all activity and collect evidences which will prove adultary in court. do not react with her harshly or fight . you need to push it slowly till her mind get ready for mutual . if you need further guidance on this matter please call us or write again.

Q: What is the Fees for mutual divorce . And when decree will revive ?

What is the fee for mutual divorce?And both husband and wife has to hire seperate lawyer for mutual divorce?

Advocate Atul Kulkarni answered
No. single lawyer can act behalf of both husband n wife.lawyers fees depends on drafting consent terms, filing before proper forum and await for decision of the court. pls consult me for further assistance

Q: Regarding to Document Required

Hi, I Have my Adhar card, and pan card but I have Xerox copy of my 10th and 12 Transfer Certificate (tc) is Tc necessary for court marriage? And if yes then will Xerox work?

Advocate Atul Kulkarni answered
only aadhar and pan original is required . no educational certificates. you may apply educational certificates in duplicate for future use. TC has no connection in court may also do notarized certificates if required

Q: Duration for Judicial separation registration

How long does it take to get petition registered in Pune family court for judicial separation? What proofs of cruelty by wife are required? My wife ran away from flat, said she is living like pig, threatened me that she will show what her name is, denied my parents to come to talk to my flat, took out mangalsutra on her mother's order, said she is brought up like princess, refused to contribute in home expenses though she agreed before marriage, and said you don't have any haisiyat.

Advocate Atul Kulkarni answered
Firstly please check whether you wife has filed any police complaint/court case against you and your family. if no then petion for divorce can be filed based on cruelty, get advice from local family lawyers in Puneonce matter is subjudice in court , time frame is beyond imagination.

Q: We want tu marry but our caste/religion are different

I am 24 year old and my partner is 22 year old ane we want mo marry but i am OBC (kunbi) and he is Buddhist. What is the process for cort marriage and how much time required to get marriage certificate

Advocate Atul Kulkarni answered
As per Hindu Marriage Act, both bride n groom must be over 21 yrs of age at the time of marriage. court marriages are done through advocates in that field . if you are staying in Mumbai then Bandra court will be your jurisdiction. Advocates will prepare all documentation , affidavit and marriage get registered. pls feel free to discuss over phone

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Atul Kulkarni

Can Advocate Atul Kulkarni represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Atul Kulkarni can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kulkarni?

When you meet with Advocate Atul Kulkarni for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kulkarni?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kulkarni, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kulkarni?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kulkarni, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Atul Kulkarni?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Atul Kulkarni regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Atul Kulkarni?

The cost of hiring Advocate Atul Kulkarni can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.