One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Arya Ambre

Advocate Arya Ambre

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Fort, Mumbai
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Arya Ambre has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arya provides services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Criminal, Motor accident Matters, Intellectual Property Rights, Trademark, matters relating to Property Law, Copyright, inter-alia, Suits, Writs, Appeals, Revisions, Complaints relating to Debt Recovery, Dishonour of Cheques, Rent Control Act, Consumer complaints and drafting various agreements, documents, sale deed , development Agreement , conditional Mortgaged deed, Leave and License Agreement, MOU , Gift Deed, POA etc

Advocate Arya enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2009. She is a member of City Civil Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4436/2009
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Arya Ambre What are the rights of landlord if tenant refusing to vacant the place Forced to sign stamp papers of selling flat how to get it back