One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Arjun Krishna

Advocate Arjun Krishna

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSadar Bazar, Lucknow
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arjun Krishna has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Arjun Krishna's office is in Sadar Bazar, Lucknow.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arjun Krishna. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arjun Krishna What's are legal grounds available for me? To use my property happily. Divorce from my husband as he physical tochering to me as well my son