One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Archana Mantri

Advocate Archana Mantri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDadu Marg, Jaipur
LawRato27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Archana Mantri completed her law in the year 1997 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Mediation, Family, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident, Labour & Service, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Archana enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 1997. She is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/374/1997
  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

Dipti sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Archana Mantri. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Archana Mantri's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Archana Mantri

Q: How can I stop my sister-in-law from harassing us in the future

From past 24 years I am living in my husband's house with his elder brother and family . My husband has his job in another city . His elder brother and family lives on 2nd floor and I live on 1st floor of the house with my two children .From the past many years she is applying bad tactics to harass us . One of her tactics is to disturb us by severe THUMPING wherever she sense your presence then she throws whatever she got on the floor to make a harsh loud noise .Whenever she came to know about my children exams she will continue THUMPING . Last time when I object she threw Matka over me you can see in the picture for which I ran back her . She in efforts to protect herself got slip in bathroom. And reach police station before me to lodge a complain against me so that I would do it later . This is not the first time she has done this unfair means many times by taking AWAARA MAN of the colony as fake witness, she and her elder daughter got warrant advice. Want legal action advice.

Advocate Archana Mantri answered
You have not mentioned that got this property is it your.joint. property. Has.any partcian took place or not if yes ...

Q: Threatening to file FIR for falsey understanding affair with husband

i m working in gov department in jaipur i helped one of my colleague in my office as he was mentally disturbed from some office mishap... her wife doubted at me and start giving me notice through police.. she is from MP and MP police is threatening me to go there and talk to them otherwise they will lodge an FIR suggest me what to do

Advocate Archana Mantri answered
Where the police. Is.asking. to come..if you.really has helped. Your. Colleague you tell the police because during investigation they actually. want to know the truth you can take.ahelp of an advocate for this work.

Q: Validation of marriage held in Panchayat of Village

Is that marriage valid which is held under the panchayat of village?

Advocate Archana Mantri answered
You.querry is not.specific. as you both.are.major and has.done.marriage willfully than it is valid because it.was performed .by.Pandit was.done.under cohesion than you can challenge it on this.ground

Q: First wife left me without reason i did 2nd marriage without divorce

Sir meri first shadi 2002 m hui thi. Jis ladki se shadi hui wo usne usk. Father k pressure m ki thi or 3-4 saal m wo muje chod k chli gai or divorce jesa kuch bhi proper case nh hua hmara. 2008 m mene dusri shadi ki jo abi present m h to kya ye dusri shadi valid h?

Advocate Archana Mantri answered
No.with out taking divorce your second not.valid..if she.has.not moved application for.seeking. divorce you could have.gone.for it. You van still move.this application .you have.not.mentioned about I.service.

Q: Procedure to get bail in one day


Advocate Archana Mantri answered
No u can't get bail . These cases.don't come before SDM.these are.non.bailable and.are magistrate. hence can't. aday Please know the present l.can

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Archana Mantri

Can Advocate Archana Mantri represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Archana Mantri can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Archana Mantri?

When you meet with Advocate Archana Mantri for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Archana Mantri?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Archana Mantri, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Archana Mantri?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Archana Mantri, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Archana Mantri?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Archana Mantri regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Archana Mantri?

The cost of hiring Advocate Archana Mantri can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.