One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Anuuj Taandon

Advocate Anuuj Taandon

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Aliganj, Lucknow
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Criminal, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anuuj Taandon has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anuuj provides services in the field of arbitration, criminal law, wills/trusts and recovery matters.

Advocate Anuuj enrolled with the Bar Council Of Uttar Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association, Lucknow.

Enrollment Number : UP/5734/2012
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Lucknow

Get advice from Advocate Anuuj Taandon

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Anuuj Taandon CRPC 319 SUMMONING ORDER AGAINST IN THE HIGHCOURT C. REVISION Police not doing proper investigation