One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Anand Chawre

Advocate Anand Chawre

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMG Road, Mumbai
LawRato27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Anand Chawre completed his law in the year 1997 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Landlord/ Tenant, Property, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Labour & Service, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anand enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 1997. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Western India Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/248/1997
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Aurangabad
  • District Court, Thane
  • Family Court, Aurangabad
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Labour Court Mumbai
  • Mumbai High Court, Aurangabad Bench

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anand Chawre. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anand Chawre

Q: Fiance is threatening me of filing a rape care

I and my fiance had consensual sex and then she started mistreating and emotionally torturing me. Now she is blackmailing me of filing a rape charge. I have a screenshot of her message that says she is ending the relationship with me. Will this help me?

Advocate Anand Chawre answered
Immediately rush to nearest Police Station with a written application / complaint stating the details of whatever you have stated here, take a printout of screenshot, and also carry you cellphone in which that sms you have received.submit the application / complaint alongwith the above material.Then, you will be little safe, even if she files any false case.

Q: Husband forcing me for divorce

My in laws and husband are forcing me to give divorce and not allowing me to enter in matrimonial home.i had verbal argument with my husband post that they ignored me totally.due to this I went in depression and was hospitalised for the can I save marriage and entre in that home.

Advocate Anand Chawre answered
Under the law, divorce can be obtained on valid grounds listed in Section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act. ( I suppose, both of you are Hindus, if not, please clarify, advice can be then revised. ) Those grounds are like, cruelty, adultery, desertion, lunacy, impotency, etc. Husband can not force you to divorce him unilaterally.Don't worry, if situation worsens, do consult a good lawyer.

Q: divorce when husband comes to India only for a month in a year

I reside abroad. I have family problem my wife give trouble to my parents Evan my mother file case in local police now i want file divorce against her i am working on contract basis an visit India ones in a year and getting only one month leave i cant stay in India more then 30 days i don't get that much time for court hearing please suggest me i have one 2 year kid

Advocate Anand Chawre answered
Though divorce is civil law matter, the courts expect the parties themselves to appear on each and every date. However, in your case, taking into account the difficulty faced by you, permission can be obtained from the court for exemption from appearing personally before the court. In that case, the court might need your presence hardly on few dates like, counseling, your own cross examination, etc. However, you need to be represented by some competent lawyer on all the court dates, to manage these aspects, with the leave of the court.

Q: Can Hakkasodpatra be cancelled after death of owner

Me n my mother gives hakkasodpatra to my brother. Last month my brother was expired. Can we cancelled registered hakkasodpatra

Advocate Anand Chawre answered
A registered HakkaSodPatra is nothing but a waiver of rights in a property, ie by executing such document, you have waived your rights in favour of your brother. Under this document, your brother became entitled for your share / right in the property, absolutely. It can not be cancelled even after his death. The property will devolve upon his legal heirs, which may include your mother and in some cases, you too.

Q: How to protect oneself from sexual harassment at workplace

hello I am a single working lady in Mumbai. I have experienced sexual harassment in offices. I have complained to the hr however they save the accused. they are bpo international companies and they have no cctv cameras. How can I defend myself and what are my rights...who can I go to ask for help.thanks

Advocate Anand Chawre answered
A three member panel / committee has to be formed in each establishment where women employees are working, to redress the sexual harassment complaints. You can approach such panel for redressal of your complaint. If such panel / committee is not constituted in your workplace, you need to contact a lawyer for approaching law enforcement authorities.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anand Chawre

Can Advocate Anand Chawre represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anand Chawre can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Chawre?

When you meet with Advocate Anand Chawre for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Chawre?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anand Chawre, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Chawre?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anand Chawre, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anand Chawre?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anand Chawre regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anand Chawre?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anand Chawre can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.