One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Amruta Mehendale

Advocate Amruta Mehendale

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoShaniwar Peth, Pune
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amruta Mehendale has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Amruta Mehendale's office is in Shaniwar Peth, Pune.
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Pune,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • Family Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amruta Mehendale. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amruta Mehendale Siblings harassing to sell the flat owned by parents after their death How to send cheque bounce notice if address of the party has changed