One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Amresh Sharma

Advocate Amresh Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.9 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoThane, Mumbai
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amresh Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sharma provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sharma enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 1994.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1036/1994
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Thane

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Dharmesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Telephonic consultation was fine .He was very cooperative .
2 months ago
Dharmesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Telephonic consultation was fine .He was very cooperative .
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Amresh Sharma

Q: Will I have to pay alimony if divorce is on the grounds of nullity

there is no alimony required if divorce is taken on the grounds of that true?

Advocate Amresh Sharma answered
There is no alimony if u r seeking nullity of marriage as u say that the consent obtain is by fraud ,suppression etc hence within one ye areof filing of petionu seek nullity hence not divorce and no alimony

Q: Procedure to file for divorce on ground of husband having an affair

hi my husband is having many extra marital affair with many ladies , he also admitted to me the same also promised me and given me in written in 3 times that he will not repeat again but no change he is same doing, cheating me , now he started abusing me also raising hand on me. i have done Police NC and also sent him legal notice for mutual divorce , but now he is saying, give me one more chance , he is not ready to give me divorce . we have 2 children 1.5 boy and 4 yr girl. i m fed up with his harassment life , children are also suffering bcoz of this unhealthy atmosphere of domestic violence at home , i want to come out of this with my children. i m hindu regards

Advocate Amresh Sharma answered
You have a reason to seek legal separation as well as maintainance from your husband and separate residence .See if he improves or else file petition for divorce as staying with him will be if no use as he shall improve only after he becomes old

Q: How to take custody of my sisters child after her death

Wanted to know can I take my sister child custody from my jija as my sister is no more from last 2.5 years and her daughter is only 3.5years. My jija does not take proper care of her and now he is married he keep her daughter to village to his mom's place and he and his wife is in Mumbai Please advise

Advocate Amresh Sharma answered
Father being natural guardian it is difficult but if u can make out a case to show that the girl is neglected and her future with her father is uncertain and bad where as u can convince the court that u can take care of the girl with access to her father ,you will get custody further you have to show and ask court to declare you as guardian and you shall undertake to send the girl to best of the school and give best education as upbringing ,without any return and that u under take to provide security to her in form of fixed deposit ,the court shall have no heistation to give u custody

Q: Remedy to register marriage involving sapinda relationship

Respected sir, My question to your respected pannel is I married to girl in last week she is my cousin daughter i.e (Her father's grandfather and my grandfather is brother) We are in relation for long time but due to somereason we have decided to marry. But our society doesn't accept this marriage as we are Hindu. And in Hindu marriage act this is unacceptable. And similarly our family is also not ready to accept the realation. Right now she is in her own house. And my family forced me in front of her to leave her and to divorce. For God sake we really love each other from heart and we don't want separate it.. And my humble request to you please give me valuable suggestions to my future life regarding my marriage.. Please kindly note.. Thanking you

Advocate Amresh Sharma answered
You are trying to do something which is morally wrong ,do you know why sapinda relationship are prohibited,because the offspring out of same genetic DNA gives defective product .Secondly morally if brother sister marry each other than the brother of your wife can have first claim over his sister and if such relations are allowed then brother sister will be no more brother sister and hence for heaven sake do not indulge into such relations other wise your own son and daughter will have intercouse before you and you shameless will have no morality to stop them

Q: Legal action against boyfriend for cheating

hiii i have bf and he promise me that he will marry me but now i know that he has cheated me he have another gf form 3 years and then he was in relationship with me for 6 years and also he slept with me saying that he will marry me so what cases i should do on him and what punishment he will get

Advocate Amresh Sharma answered
Look if he made sex with you by saying that he would marry you and hence you should have sex with him before marriage then definitely he has cheated you and for which you have to file case under section. 376 of IPC saying that he made forceful sex with you and said that he would marry you and every time he used to forcefully ha e sex against your wishes and consent and since he said he would marry me you did not file police complaint but now that he has ruined your life uand refuses to marry you and hence his forcefully sex was offence with you .register complaint u/s 376 of IPC

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amresh Sharma

Can Advocate Amresh Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amresh Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amresh Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Amresh Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amresh Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amresh Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amresh Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amresh Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amresh Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amresh Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amresh Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amresh Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.