One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Aman Goel

Advocate Aman Goel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShivaji Nagar, Pune
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Aman Goel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Aman provides services in various field of Family law, Cheque bounce cases, Property related matters, Documentation and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aman enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2014. He is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/232/2014
  • District Court, Pune
  • Family Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aman Goel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aman Goel

Q: MOU vs Agreement for sale of Property?

I am about to buy a property in Mumbai and agreed with the seller for the total amount of Rs. 33 Lacs. Now, I am going to pay the part payment of Rs. 20 Lacs now and the remaining in 3 to 4 weeks time. My question, what document should I create to make this initial payment of Rs 20 Lacs that will be legally binding. Is MOU good enough?

Advocate Aman Goel answered
If possible go with agreement to sale and after paying all the amount get into the sale deed. This will be legally helpful for you. Mou is also good but it's not a registered document. I suggest go with registered document.

Q: Not married legally wife is asking maintenance after 11 years

i) There is no proof of marriage but got a son . ii) Living separately from last more tha 11 years iii) File a legal case for Monthly Maintenance charges & share in property . iv) Asking huge amount for out of court settlement v) I am a Hindu vi) Whether Legally she can bind to pay monthly Maintenance charges & share in property

Advocate Aman Goel answered
Yes legally she can ask you for the monthly maintenance and also a property which is in your name. You can not skip this easily. It's very serious matter. No matter u have proofs of your marriage or not. Further you can contact me.

Q: Procedure to transfer a case from villege to mumbai

I want transfer case from village to mumbai--- im senior citizen my age is daughter in law filed a case against my son and me.ipc 498a,323 and son is not present in mumbai.his working in dubai.and i dont have any contact with him from last 4 daughter and her family harassing me and my wife.she filed case in there village area and im stay in mumbai.very difficult to visit every time wife is not wel.plsssssssssssss advice me how to transfer my case in mumbai

Advocate Aman Goel answered
Where is your village? You have to pray under Sec 25 of CPC before supreme Court stating your condition before court if court see there would be need to transfer for a true justice then they will provide justification.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aman Goel

Can Advocate Aman Goel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aman Goel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Goel?

When you meet with Advocate Aman Goel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Goel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Goel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Goel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Goel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aman Goel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aman Goel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aman Goel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aman Goel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.