One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Alim Husen Patel

Advocate Alim Husen Patel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShivajinagar, Pune
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, Consumer Court, High Court, Medical Negligence, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Alim Husen Patel completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Muslim Law, Arbitration, Medical Negligence, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Alim enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2014. He is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MH/2299/2014
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Alim Husen Patel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Alim Husen Patel

Q: Husband living in Dubai blocked wife want to claim maintenance

I got married in 2016 husband stayed 35 days with me and he return to dubai his job place.he works in Emirates and I was living with my inlaws after nine months I came back to my parents home as I was being tortured by my inlaws and my husband denies and From 16months im living with my parents.i tried my best to live with him but he wants me to stay with his parents and sisters.inthese two yrs we have spent hardly 50 days with each other.and now he is still in contact nothing. I went to dubai also without letting him know...i stayed one month with my dad in dubai..i tried to contact my husband but he blocked me from everywhere.after a month I came back India.. what should I do .he filed a case on me that I dont want to stay with him..and thats not true.i just want to live with him but not with his family.plz help me

Advocate Alim Husen Patel answered
You will have to file the case under domestic violence act for committing domestic violence by your in-laws and should protection order from the court of law. You can also asked for compensation and damages under the provisions of the said act.

Q: What are the rights of daughters on father's property under muslim law

My father died in 2004 without any will, they purchase piece of land in 1976, after that I buid that piece of land in 2010. I have 4 sisters no brothers, now my those 4 sisters want share on that house... We are SUNNI MUSLIM's, so now my sister want share on that land... Is it possible??... If is it possible then which law bounded on me to give share to my sisters.... Please reply

Advocate Alim Husen Patel answered
As per Islamic law the property of muslim person devolved upon his legal heirs at the moment of his death and the legal heir of the deceased become the owners of proportionate of her share as per ordained by the Islamic law

Q: Is bigamy allowed under Muslim Law

My nephew-married / muslim / male / father of a child, having a bigamy relationship with an unmarried muslim girl. He is threatening everyone that he is going to marry her soon. Is there a way to stop this marriage by the help of law.

Advocate Alim Husen Patel answered
Law is always there but is the problem if he wants to marry other girl. As far as Islamic law is concerned a Muslim male can marry more than 3 girl. There is no restriction for that. What's the reason you are trying to avoid his marriage.

Q: Funds released by banks when building has no occupancy certificate

Society, 250 flats, 30 yrs old, 90% owned by Canara Andhra Syndicate Banks rest private owner. Lift, Fire safety violations, huge property and water tax dues, Garage space encroachd and used commercial y, Banks in connivance with committee releases huge funds, no OC No Convayance..wrote Dy Register,Municipal,Fire,but did nothing but only issue irregularities. Mumbai. It is also strange how release funds when buildings no Occupation Certificate and Conveyance?

Advocate Alim Husen Patel answered
For giving proper advice I need to go through the relevant information and documents. However you will have file a proceedings before co operative court or before appropriate court of law. After going through the documents then suitable advice can be given to you.

Q: Procedure to take divorce from wife under muslim law

I m a Muslim man working in central government officer, married six months ago. My wife , a Govt. Bank officer , has harrassing me by regularly made allegations of adultery with my real elder sister ,who is mother of 3 children. Now I want divorce from her , bcoz regular quarrels between us has destroyed married life. She is pregnant now . How the divorce can be done and whether I have to pay maintenance to her /baby.

Advocate Alim Husen Patel answered
Divorce can be given by way of Khula. For that there has to be consent of both the parties. You will have to make a declaration to that effect. If your wife is not agree to execute khula then you will have to file a case in family court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Alim Husen Patel

Can Advocate Alim Husen Patel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Alim Husen Patel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Alim Husen Patel?

When you meet with Advocate Alim Husen Patel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Alim Husen Patel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Alim Husen Patel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Alim Husen Patel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Alim Husen Patel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Alim Husen Patel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Alim Husen Patel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Alim Husen Patel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Alim Husen Patel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.