One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Ajit Shukla

Advocate Ajit Shukla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKamta Police Station, Lucknow
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, High Court, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ajit Shukla has been practicing and handling cases with his team Remedium Associates with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajit enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association High Court Of Allahabad at Lucknow

Enrollment Number : UP/2473/2017

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

Krishna singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. I obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer, as a result of which I was able to make informed decisions. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Ajit Shukla.
1 month ago
Anil Rajpoot - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt.
1 month ago
Anand - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Ajit Shukla helped me understand my issue completely. My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Ajit Shukla. The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
2 months ago
Sajid Ali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ajit Shukla assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Ajit Shukla. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
2 months ago
Rahul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good for all
2 months ago
Ankita - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajit Shukla

Q: Regarding Bail Application in section 420 , 379 and 411

Dear Sir,My friends in judicial custody from more 60 days in the section 379 , 411 , 420. His bail application is pending at High Court. Police has not been submit he chargeseet in 60 days. Can we apply bail at Session court also as chargesheet not submitted with in 60 days. how to argue bail application under section 379/411 ipc cases?

Advocate Ajit Shukla answered
yes of course you should move for bail application in concerned Court if Lower court not provide the bell then you have to move in High Court Highcourt easily get enlarge on bail on a aforesaid t section application waiting for charge Si is not mandatory

Q: Representation of civil case by my mother

Sir, my neighbour is troubling us in fake case, earlier he put fake case on us, and we did compromise by giving him small portion of land, I stay outside my city to earn for my family, and don't want to involve in case, my father is no more, can my mother fight this case without involving my name in this property case. If I neighbour deliberately put my name in this case, what is the way to take out my name from case.

Advocate Ajit Shukla answered
if in civil proceeding your name was involved then दो नॉट वरी अबाउट दैट and yes of course your mother can 5 ft civil proceeding without including your name and if if you never deliberately harassing your mother you can file complaint against him

Q: I have a ancestory property on the name of me,my mother and my brother. But my brother's wife does a

I have a ancestory property on the name of me,my mother and my brother. But my brother's wife does adultery activities at home and my brother never stop her doing these activity. On diwali night, my brother's wife called her lover when my brother is not available and we caught him on the gate but my brother don't want to stop her these activities on home. And my mother and me want to let him out of our ancestry property. And my brother also beat my mother many time. And she is also old. And my brother always tries to do bad activities like naked in, what can we do in this situation.

Advocate Ajit Shukla answered
1st of all you Make Complaint In police Station of Domestic Violance Against your Mother. What about Your Father's view you didn't disclose. tell me about them i...An Ancestor property is free from the Right of Bhabhi till your Brother alive.

Q: Stay order lagne se pahle rokne ke liye koi legal process.

Mujhe mera makan tudwakar banwana h, jo ki kareeb 50 saal purana h. Lekin agar ham us makan ko tudwate h, to padosi usme STAY ORDER lagwa sakte h. To aisa kya kare ki mera makan banwane me koi rok na laga sake, aur jitna bana h utna banwa sake. Wo log makan tutne ke baad DEEWANI dayar karne ko kah rahe h.Please koi legal process bataye.

Advocate Ajit Shukla answered
first of all you have to file a Caveat petition to the concerned Court if you are concerned about stay that someone Can take status quo order. And Find Good advocate. वही आप की मदत कर पायेगा। अपना घर तुड़वा के बनवाना अपराध नही है। तो आसानी से ही आप को बनाए जाने की इजाजत मिल जाएगी। इसकव लिए आप SDM को पत्र लिख कर परमिशन भी ले सकते हैं।

Q: E-challan moved to court, kindly dispose in court.

Hello, i have been fined for no parking one year ago with e-challan. I have already tried paying it online but it didnot helped due some payment errors. Now its showing that "sent to court for disposal as per law". Please help how to sort it out now. what to do if challan is sent to court?

Advocate Ajit Shukla answered
Hello First of all You have to tell that in Which District You Belong from then a lawyer can help to short out your E-Chalan Issue. Other wise you can alone go to Court And Short out the matter by Taking help of an advocate in court premises.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajit Shukla

Can Advocate Ajit Shukla represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajit Shukla can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Shukla?

When you meet with Advocate Ajit Shukla for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Shukla?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Shukla, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Shukla?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Shukla, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajit Shukla?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajit Shukla regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajit Shukla?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajit Shukla can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.