One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu

Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPrabhadevi, Mumbai
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili, Telugu
Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Maharashtra State Co-operative Appellate Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu

Q: I want divorce from husband i m in need pls help

Can anyone help me for free to get i got married in dec 2021 but he was not earning i helpled him and his family in every way now i dont have money to file divorce pls help

Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu answered
there are lot of NGO s available in the market to make your problem clear as low as cost so no need to worry but just befor go to the divorce try to make him strong with the help of woman welfare centers with free of cost as the google woman welfare centeds near you

Q: How to file a case for cheating

I am having relationship with a man since 2 years.recently got to know that he is already married and have a son of 2 years. He has taken around 6 lakhs money also from me .I got his wife's number and contacted,then due to fear and to overcome that situation he said(manipulated) that they are going to get seperated to . Now whenever I ask about divorce he don't give proper and telling he don't want to marry me. What I'm supposed to do

Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu answered
you can file FIR as a Rape case if you really dont know that he has got married also cheating case firstly just visit the police station with strong will the police will suggest you in a proper way if they dont then juat call your good laywer

Q: Suffering from domestic violence looking for the divorce

3 years complete to our marriage nFrom 3 years I was suffering from domestic violence due to his drink issues, nDue to his job issues only I was getting an all household responsibilities still he hits and abuses me....

Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu answered
dont go for divorce. u better go for Domestic viilance as dv act 2005 or 498abut before you go for all this things just gi for conseling center which is available in your city namely Human and childran walfare centers run by government also it is coat free they will make your husbands mind set very well

Q: Maintenance case against my husband

Husband has filed section 9 RCR to call me back whereas I have left him due to mental disturbance given by him in marriage like not Taking care of basic needs and asking the money back which he paid me when I asked for my need.He didn't arrange practically anything for my pregnancy delivery but verbally he said his family will help but his family saying call your mother to help you.So,these many politics happening and effecting my daily activities mentally.Unfortunately,we have 5 months old son .1 year of arranged marriage.Iam also working but less salary.So,n1) i want money back which my parents gave at the time of marriage.2 ) I want to set my son's future which is impossible alone with my salary.3) i don't want to be with him at all.

Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu answered
the details which you have provided are UN sufficient to resolve your query even though even though in the rcr petition you can file written statement along with the application for maintanance

Q: False case of 498a and section 12

.Does one have to secure bail for domestic violence case section 12n2. The girl has also filed police complaint 498a against us on 30/09/22 till date we have not received anything from police station should i go for anticipatory bailn3. Should I file case for quashing for 498a in highcourtn4. What other remedies are available for such false casesn5. Can I apply for transfer of both cases to another neutral place as I fear for my Life and my family Members nKindly guide me

Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu answered
No need to go for anticipatoey bailas it is bailable offence and you no need to get bail from any morethe police just serve you the Notce unnder section 41a to visit the police station for inquery just support the police and thats all itand also Dv act 2005 application under section 12 is mostly for maintanance onlythe coirt will decide whtr you need to pay the maintanance amount or not so at present just relax

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu

Can Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu?

When you meet with Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Adiganesh P Boddu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.