One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Abhishek Sharma

Advocate Abhishek Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Govindnagar, Jaipur
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Documentation, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Abhishek Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Abhishek provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Abhishek enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2007. He is a member of the Jaipur Bar Association.

Enrollment No : R/1961/2007
  • Rajasthan High Court

Get advice from Advocate Abhishek Sharma

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Abhishek Sharma How can i transfer my share in grandfathers property What is the procedure for court marriage