One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh

Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKrishna Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Abhijat provides services in both criminal cases and civil cases including matrimonial and property cases.

Advocate Abhijat enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2014. He is a member of the Awadh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/8599/2014
  • District Court, Allahabad
  • District Court, Gorakhpur
  • District Court, Kanpur Nagar
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh

Q: Procedure for Withdrawal of Divorce Suit against Wife

Sir, I have filed divorce suit against my wife in family. Ground of divorce is specified as bad behaviour, exploitation of my old father and me etc. No ground like bad character etc. Now, I want to withdraw my suit with the option that in need, I can refile it if my wife fail to comly her promise. My first hearing date is schedule in next week. How I can withdraw my suit immediately and prior to my hearing date.

Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh answered
At any point of time you can not press your suit but saving it for future wont help you at all as you cant put your suit on hold..if you filed for bad behaviour and all then it wont satisfy the court as divorce is not signing out of relationship but it requires consent of both the parties..

Q: How to reply to GDA showcause notice

I have received a showcause notice from GDA under UP Urban planning & development act 1973 section 27. Kindly how to revert.

Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh answered
well the replication is to be done by the lawyer not you. so hire a good lawyer for replication else you won't be able to explain your point and eventually it would lead to chaos and weakening of your matter on your side.

Q: My husband is cheating me what legal action can I take ?

my husband always hurting me. and his every single planning for our life he corelates with his bhabhi. he is always enfourcing me for my sacrifise for his bhabhi but i dont like it he never cares me.actually he was said to me some that his bhahbi & he have love affair before my marrige & when i was telling all that to my parents he said i was joking but i am feeling that he is telling a lie.i have seen something not usual between both of them but have no proof & also not seen very clearly. but my marriage life is not going well,always we are quarelling what can i do.

Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh answered
first of all both of you need a counselor instead of a lawyer as the problem you are telling is more of a psychological/ psychiatric rather legal. visit a good marriage counselor and he/she will be the person to guide you well. rest as a lawyer i won't suggest you to adopt any legal method to resolve your problem. if at all your problem persists then many legal measures are available for you i.e. physical and mental abuse, adultery, intimidation etc. so don't worry and just give a visit to a counselor or a psychiatrist (regarding your husband's behavior, not yours).

Q: I want divorce from my husbnd as soon as possible but he is not ready

i got married in January 2015 i am muslim shia. My husband lives in dubai . He tortured me mentally and physically. Always cursed me n my family. I was ill when i was with him then he never took me to doctor instead he always cursed me for my illness. And today my illness increased to a level that it became a tumor . I want divorce from him but he is not ready to give . How to send him notice as he lives in dubai and his family lives in lucknow. I want divorce as soon as possible. Please help me.

Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh answered
you need to lodge an FIR first against your husband and in-laws stating about dowry and physical and mental abuse. and you need to take the action immediately as according to your personal law, he can divorce you at any time. so before he takes this plea, you need to lodge an FIR along with a suit for maintenance. after that comes your wish for divorce.

Q: False Marriage Promise by girl. What action can i take against her?

I have been dating a separated girl since last one year we had physical relationships from time to time.she promised me she will file for divorce from her husband.recently i got to know she is trying to fix up her things with husband.since many days she is ignoring me avoiding my calls and message.she took money from me in person i gave it to her because she told me she doesn't have money to file for divorce.recently i got to know her in laws are not willing to accept her back.later i did tell someone in her laws about us.I am really broken Please help me

Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh answered
Well you can't do anything in this per law no one can force anything if it's not lawful..if she's not ready to divorce her husband then its her wish..if you have documentary evidence of all the transactions made with her then give an application for registering the FIR alleging forgery and state all the details of the transactions.. Rest you have no right to marry her without her wish..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh

Can Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhijat Pratap Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.