How to execute a Will & share property - I am the executor of the Will
My mother had written a Will. I am the executor of Will. My mother passed away 6 months ago. How do I execute the Will and share the property?
The procedure to execute the Will is by filing a petition for probate under section 268 of the Indian Succession Act.
The court will examine the validity of the Will and thereafter divide the property as per the Will.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to do Plot partition in Bihar as brother not coming to sign
- Mother transferring the property to someone else what can I do
- Documents required for purchase of old flat.
- Partnership among family members now dispute arises, what to do
- Leave and license agreement but licencee not paying rent