How to execute a Will & share property - I am the executor of the Will
My mother had written a Will. I am the executor of Will. My mother passed away 6 months ago. How do I execute the Will and share the property?
The procedure to execute the Will is by filing a petition for probate under section 268 of the Indian Succession Act.
The court will examine the validity of the Will and thereafter divide the property as per the Will.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Water charges being charged equally whereas flat sizes are different
- Can willed property be included in family PARTITION
- Court ordered to do legal process for removing things what it means
- Need help regarding bond/ service agreement between employer and empl
- Is excise duty refundable? What is the excise duty on Mustard oil?