Grandparents made a Joint Will. There after grandma made another will.
my grandparents made a joint will in goa stating that each of their grandchildren will get flats in all of their properties. my grandfather passed away in 1999 and my dads sister made my grandma make another will in 2000.there was no transfer probate done for the will made in 2000. . my grandma passed away in 2014.my aunt has made her put on the will that she will be the landlady after her death to the properties.my question is can the joint will be revoked can we contest the latest will in court can she do anything without my father n other siblings signatures most properties r joint name
Please clarify the meaning of "Joint Will"?
If your grandfather made the Will, then your grandmother has no right to change the Will unless she was given the authority to change the Will.
Further your query is silent on the fact what were the terms of Will with respect to your grandmother?
Was she given the power to change the Will. Please provide complete facts, so that we can answer your query.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can my uncle claim share in my father's self acquired property
- Policy holder Murdered/commited Suicide after purchasing policy
- Husband having affairs what action can I take
- Lost cheque and now someone claiming money from me
- Father trying to remove my name from a joint property