Brother will is not signed then how will the property be distributed - FREE LEGAL ADVICE

quesBrother will is not signed then how will the property be distributed

My unmarried elder brother expired and has left an unsigned will distributing his wealth (shares, fixed deposits and bank balances) to his 3 brothers and 1 sister. We brothers and sister have amicably agreed to receive one-fourth share each of all his money. Can you please provide a format in which I the executor of that unsigned will can take the acknowledgement from my brothers and sister when handing over the cheque and transferring the shares to each siblings demat account.

• ansAs there is no will, then you can divide the property it will be divided in equal shares to all surviving members of your family. The division will not be like both the mothers will get half shares and accordingly you will get half share . The entire property will divided equally within all the members living

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi