Brother will is not signed then how will the property be distributed
My unmarried elder brother expired and has left an unsigned will distributing his wealth (shares, fixed deposits and bank balances) to his 3 brothers and 1 sister. We brothers and sister have amicably agreed to receive one-fourth share each of all his money. Can you please provide a format in which I the executor of that unsigned will can take the acknowledgement from my brothers and sister when handing over the cheque and transferring the shares to each siblings demat account.
As there is no will, then you can divide the property it will be divided in equal shares to all surviving members of your family. The division will not be like both the mothers will get half shares and accordingly you will get half share . The entire property will divided equally within all the members living
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- When will trials for a 498A case start
- Partition of a land with building separated among legal heirs
- Is it possible that judge in consumer forum hear voice recordings.
- Can I file a rape case against boyfriend who turns out to be a cheat
- What action can i take if husband has left and staying somewhere else