quesBrother will is not signed then how will the property be distributed

My unmarried elder brother expired and has left an unsigned will distributing his wealth (shares, fixed deposits and bank balances) to his 3 brothers and 1 sister. We brothers and sister have amicably agreed to receive one-fourth share each of all his money. Can you please provide a format in which I the executor of that unsigned will can take the acknowledgement from my brothers and sister when handing over the cheque and transferring the shares to each siblings demat account.

  • ansAs there is no will, then you can divide the property it will be divided in equal shares to all surviving members of your family. The division will not be like both the mothers will get half shares and accordingly you will get half share . The entire property will divided equally within all the members living

    Advocate Siddhant Sharma

      Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Wills / Trusts lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, My father passed away leaving an unregistered will and his three properties. In that…
Is there a reference case order which showcases the fact that a irrevocable private trust…
My mother is from west Bengal and is sc and my father from jharkhand is…
i want to know about execution of will while alive.

Wills / Trusts Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly